Epilogue

Alright guys this is the last chapter of this book, 2,043 words. I just wanted to say thanks for reading my book and reading it to the end. Also thank you for the comments of frustration that make me laugh and the votes. Enjoy lovely's.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ July 23rd, 2016 Thursday ]

~ London World Stadium ~

- 8:00 pm -

~ Niall's Pov ~

Will: You guys ready?

We looked at each other and nodded. This is gonna be our last show together as a band. Even though we still live together, we knew that this was the end of our long journey.

Harry: Yea, we are ready.

That night we had more energy and more power in our singing. I felt very emotional and power on stage. This was the day we we formed together as a band and became brothers. I met 4 other guys who I never knew would change my entire life and turn it upside now. We experienced the 1D bond together with our amazing fans. We are telling our fans see you later and not goodbye. It wasn't our last goodbye, we definitely chat a bit to the directioners. Now this is our time, the same day we were formed, is the same day we end and go our separate ways in our lives and careers.

As we got off the stage and cheered at each other, giving each other hugs. An stage assistant handed us water since we were tired from the show. We had an lot of energy because this is the last show ever. I was hugging Harry, but I got pulled away from him for a brief moment. I turn to see Zayn standing here.

Niall: What are you doing Zayn?

Zayn: You wanna start over now?

Niall: Start over what?

Zayn: Our relationship. We both love each other and I know your still hurting from our break up. You seem to be in a way better state and just more happier about yourself.

Niall: So what are you saying?

Zayn: Niall do you want to be my boyfriend again and continue our relationship?

I smiled widely and then jumped on him, my legs around his waist, and my head was in the crook of his neck.

Niall: YES! YES! YES! Of course I want to be your boyfriend again.

Zayn: I am happy to have you back.

Niall: Me too! I love you so, so much Zayn!

Zayn: But I love you more.

He says, embracing me into a sweet loving hug. I snuggled my head into his chest, happy that we were back together.

- The Next Day -

[ July 24th, Friday ]

~ Niall's Pov. ~

The next day, it was extremely weird. I was woken up at three in the morning with a sweet kiss from Zayn and then he was gone. Zayn had important things to do to start off his career that he planned to start, earlier last year. He was gonna be super busy lately and I was gonna support him, even though we'll be distant and separate for a while. I went back to sleep at four after Zayn left with Sky, Maddie, Paige, Paisley, and Zach. He was meeting Simon in New York City for important discussions. He was gonna be there for two weeks, then come back doing some stuff. I woke up again at 4:30 because Liberty started crying. I feed her and then laid her next to me in Zayn's and I bed since I was completely wrecked from the long concert last night. It was from 8pm-1 in in the freaking morning, which was not the plan at all. We ended up singing some of our old songs and ended it with our last album. It was emotional night, but the aftermath is really tiring. At around 10-10:30am ish. I woke up to Lyrical crying and the kids wanting breakfast. I would have Harry cook since he cooks better, but he needs to be focusing on his new baby girl, who is 7 months old, still in a super clingy stage. I cooked the kids breakfast after all and fed Lyrical while they ate, bouncing her around the kitchen.