11. I'll Tell You The Truth

Sorry for not updating on Thursday or Saturday like I usually do. But to make it up to you guys, I'll do a double update on Tuesday. Sorry for mistakes, didn't edit much. Enjoy!;)

~larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I woke up to the smell of fresh food being cook. My stomach growled really loudly, obviously the twins are hungry. They make me really hungry all the time and I eat a lot, so I'm proudly gaining a lot of weight, but it what it is. I'll just start working out after I have babies, so I could still look good and young. Well I am still since I'm only 18, but you know I heard after a person gives birth they start to loose figure. I'm gonna try to get my figure back after, so I could look good and maybe Zayn will fall for me.

I giggled at my thinking ways and climbed out my bed. I did a little stretch and yawn as I walk out my bedroom and head downstairs to the kitchen. I walked in to see everyone sitting on the Island stools eating breakfast. I was very confused why Eleanor was still here, but I shrugged it off.

Niall: Who cooked breakfast and invited everyone to it it, but me? *pouts*

Louis: Liam decided to be a good mate and cook everyone plates, but he gave us unfair amounts. *frowns*

I sit next to Zayn since it was the only stool left to sit on. My sit was across from Liam and Zayn was across Danielle who sat on Liam's left side. Perrie sat on Zayn's left side. Eleanor sat next to Perrie, Louis was across from Eleanor. Harry was across from Perrie, sitting in between Danielle and Louis.

Zayn: He made everyone small plates of food, but he made huge plates for Harry and you.

Niall: Really? Where's my plate?

Liam: *chuckles* I'll get it! *goes to microwave* I told you guys I did it because Harry and Niall need way more food and nutrition then us. Niall has to eat for three and Harry has to eat for four. *hands Niall plate*

Niall: And you gladly didn't put any neat on it!

Zayn: I thought you like meat?

Niall: I do! I just can't eat it.

Harry: Neither can I.

Zayn: I don't get it!

Liam: I did my research. In pregnancy the pregnant person has the gag reflex to vomit at the smell of meat, especially in the morning. They could eat it, but it just be puked out an hour later instead of in the morning like all their dinner comes up. Plus I want my nephew and nieces to be happy while they are growing inside the wombs.

Niall: Well bless the lord for Liam! *starts eating*

Liam: *laughs* Your welcome Nialler!

Niall: Yea your the best!

Louis: Hey, what about me? I helped you paint the room yesterday.

Niall: Helped? Not really.

Louis: Then what did I do?

Niall: Stare a Harry.

Perrie: Painted the room? What room?

Niall: The for my-

Perrie: I was talking to my fiancé, not you!

This bitch!

Zayn: Hey, don't be rude Perrie! He's only trying to explain cause we all did it for him. We painted the nurseries for our- his babies. We helped except Eleanor cause she was not there, as well as you.