Chapter 4: Calamity

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. This chapter has 3,585 words.

~hybridbaby_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I can a hear a heart beat keep pounding in my ear. The heartbeat was at a slow steady beat. I smiled because I remembered that I'm cuddled up to Zayn. Gosh, I love how his body is so warm, especially when he is holding me close to his body. But this rarely happens, this happiness only last after he gotten a piece of me and what he wants. Then when I get to embrace it, it  would quickly come to an end, only lasting for a short period of time. I looked up at Zayn's face, his mouth was slightly open, with little snoring noises come out his mouth. His jaw line made me want to kiss him all his face, but I knew I couldn't do that. He's Perrie's territory and I'm messing with that so bad, which was bad on my side.

I jumped up as Zayn snapped awake because of his phone ringing, making him jump in surprise from the sudden noise. He instantly grabbed his phone, letting go of my body, making me sit up and move myself more on the mattress right next to where Zayn was laying. I sighed and just decided to get off the bed. I picked up my boxers off from the floor and quickly slipped them on. I walk to the bathroom slowly, feeling like a lazy Zombie. I did my business, washed my hands, rinsed my face with water, and fixed my hair. I also had a moment of puking a little, obviously still sick and not on the best side.

As I stepped into my room, I saw Zayn sitting at the edge of my bed. He had his arms dangling between his legs and his phone was held in his left hand. He had a blanket covering his private area. His head hung low, but snapped up as I stood in front of him. My hand on my hip and leaning on left leg for support.

Niall: Was that Perrie on the phone?

I saying making him suck in a break and biting on his lip.

Zayn: Maybe, but it doesn't matter right now.

He says then grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him and on to the bed. I held onto his shoulders for support, so I wouldn't fall since I was basically on the edge. He cupped my bum and I giggled at how rough he's getting already. Plus he usually ignores me after nightstands and goes running to Perrie doesn't care much for me after.

Niall: What matters right now then?

Zayn: You..You know that probably wasn't our last night doing this? It's gonna happen way more especially how good you were last night.

He says let out a little smile while looking me dead in the eye.

Zayn: Tell me.

Niall: Tell you what?

Zayn: Where you doing your best last night trying to get me to continue doing it with you?

He says making me smirk back at him.

Niall: Maybe?

Zayn: Well you totally succeeded in that.

Niall: Yay.

Zayn: C-Can I kiss you Snowflake?

Niall: Sure.

He softly pulled my head down a little bit and pressed his lips on my lips. Mmm his lips were rough, but not chapped lips rough. They tasted sweet and felt even better then the sloppily kisses we shared while doing it. I got little butterflies in my stomach, chills going up my spine, and this weird feeling run through my entire body. I wondered if Zayn was feeling the same way I was feeling during the time we we're kissing. At least I hope he does. While we were kissing Liam decided to walk in, showing that the door was not indeed not locked like we thought it was.