14. Baby Genders

[Warning: Language, Smut Talk ] Sorry, short! Enjoy.:)

~larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- 2 Months Later -

[ June, 2014, Tuesday, Boston ]

~ Harry's Pov. ~

I sigh as I plop onto the dressing room couch. We just arrived at the stadium, in our dressing rooms for our concert. My feet are killing me cause I'm now 6 months pregnant and I'm so fucking tired right now. And I look like a swallowed two large watermelons.

Niall: Ughh! I hate doing so many interviews! My feet hurt!

Harry: Your feet hurt? I'm 6 months pregnant with three babies. Your only 4 months with small ass twins!

Niall: Well my feet hurt too you know! I have the body nerves to feel, as well as you do!

Harry: Whatever! *rolls eyes* Why do we have to have so much interviews anyways?

Liam: Because the fans are so happy about your pregnancies that they constantly what to know how your doing and stuff. Plus our fan base went up.

Harry: Is our Twit cam not enough for them, gosh!

Niall: My ass hurts, so badly!

Louis: Why is that? Did Zayn hit it to hard?

Niall: *blushes* No!

Zayn: Mate, we aren't even together, why would I do that to him?

Louis: Didn't stop you before. Plus Harry has a pregnancy symptom where he gets super horny. If I don't give what he wants, he'll start crying mad hard. Doesn't Nialler get that?

Niall: No.

Zayn: Yes, yes you do!

Louis: And what do you give to him in return?

Zayn: I give him a simple blow job.

Liam: Why are we talking about this?

Louis: Cause we can Liam! Cause we can!

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

I grab my laptop out my backpack and head out the dressing room, mumbling 'I'll be back' to the boys. I ask Paul for another private dressing room and he leads me to one. I bump in 5SOS in the way and quickly say 'hi' to them. Once I get into the room, I set my laptop in front of the mirror and sit on the chair.
I log onto my laptop and go on to my skype. I nervously press the call skype user and wait for their face to pop out on the screen.

Trisha: Zayn Malik!

Yaser: Why have you been ignoring us for two months?

Waliyaha: Yea! Your so lucky Donyia and I aren't in that room with you!

Zayn: I know, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you guys I was just to scared to talk about the topic. I was trying to avoid the question.

Donyia: You know we are supportive of you little brother!

Trisha: Can you elaborate to us more on this situation? There are all these rumors and we really aren't sure what rumors are true or not.

Zayn: Um...what do you guys want to know?

Waliyaha: Is Niall really pregnant with your child? A baby boy?

Zayn: Yes, Niall is pregnant with my BABIES! He is 4 month old.