60. Old Friends pt. 1

This chapter has 4,881 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ January 10th, Thursday ]

- 7:15 pm -

~ Harry's Pov. ~

I woke up about in my hotel room to hear a baby crying, it was more like screaming this time. I got up and went over to the cribs. Lilli's small hand had a tight grip on Darcy's curls and Lilli was pulling her hair without a care in the world. Darcy was screaming in pain and her face was red. I grabbed Lilli's teddy bear and I had to slowly ease her grip of Darcy and put her bears foot in her hand. I picked up the now 4 months old screaming Darcy. I walk around the room bouncing her and I rub her head were Lilli was pulling her curls to soothe her. After a couple more minutes of bouncing her and rubbing her head, she finally calms down. I grab my phone and text Nick.

Harry - Hey, r u still up to go to iHop to eat breakfast together.

Nick - Of course Harry, I haven't hung out with u in a while. I miss my curly headed freak. 😜😜😜

Harry -Thanks for the compliment old man. 👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻😉

Nick - Shut up! It's the iHop on Kings Avenue right?

Harry - Yea.

Nick - Okay, see u there, can't wait to meet the triplets.

Harry - Okay bye!

Just as I was about to put my phone down my phone rung and it was Niall calling me. I answered and of course was on Cloud 9.

Niall: Hey, Hey, Hey!

Harry: Yes Niall? Why are you calling me?

Niall: I'm just making sure that you are up and getting ready for your date.

Harry: Niall it's not a date, it's just a meet up, plus the triplets are tagging along.

Niall: Let me guess when you told him he said that he was excited and couldn't wait to meet them.

Harry: ....Yes, but-

Niall: There are no buts Harry, he only said that because he knew it would make you happy that he already likes the triplets. He is trying to get closer to you, by soothing you and getting to the not friend zone.

Harry: Or I reckon that he actually wants to meet the triplets and see them.

Niall: Harry, Harry, the young mind you still have. No, he is just saying that.

Harry: Niall mate, why are you so happy and energetic? Did you get laid last night?

Niall: No, last time I did it was 9 days ago on New Years.

Harry: Well it must have been really good cause you've just been extra bubbly lately.

Niall: It was. My ass was sore for a few days. It was burning and it Zayn and I had a bubble bath after helping the nannies and he fingered me and it felt so good besides the fact it was still burning still.

Harry: Okay Niall, your telling me to much information and I really don't want to know at all. That should stay between you and Zayn, and don't add me.