16. Eleanor

Sorry. Kinda of a short chapter, been working on a future larry stylinson fanfic and a future Ziall Horlik fanfic. I'll try to update more since I'm on Winter Break for 2 1/2 weeks, but I'm sick. Sorry didn't update on Saturday or Thursday, but three more chapters are coming before Tuesday or on Tuesday. Anyways!!!! Enjoy!!

~larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

I groan from the loud banging on the hotel door. I feel like my head is pounding from a bad hangover even though I'm not hangover. I groan knowing I have to instantly get the door before Niall wakes up. If he wakes up then he'll be grumpy, angry, moody, and tired. He needs all the rest he could for him and the babies heath. If he gets grumpy and angry he'll stress the babies out. I get up and answer the door, totally not caring that I'm opening the door in just my tight black boxers.

I open the door and see Liam, Will, and Marco at the door. I let them in and shut the door behind them quietly. They all gather into the living room while, I check the time and to see if Niall is still asleep. I see that it's only 10:21 in the morning, couldn't they come at like 1 pm. I walk into the living room waiting for them to talk. Suddenly Marco angrily throws a magazine at me. It hit me right in the stomach, making it hurt slightly.

I looked at the magazine cover and my eyebrow lifted. There was six squares with pictures involving Niall and I. The first one was of Niall walking on the streets a few days ago with his baby bump showing and he was looking directly at the camera. The second top one was of me looking frustrated with paparazzi. Under it on the left was a picture of Niall&I walking into the restaurant last night, holding hands. On the right was a picture of was a picture of me rubbing Niall's baby bump while waiting in line at the movie theater. Under it on the left was Niall and I holding hands in the candy shop. The right one was us kissing in the candy shop.

Zayn: What is the problem Marco?

Marco: The problem is that you didn't even ask modest if you guys could publicly date.

Zayn: And what's the problem with that?

Will: Marco, chill! There is nothing wrong with Zayn and Niall being open with their relationship.

Marco: Yes there is!

Zayn: What actually?

Marco: Fans are going to think that you and Niall are a stunt couple and your only doing it for the babies. Then then fans will start a riot and you'll loose a chunk of your fan base.

Liam: Marco, that makes no sense!

Zayn: I know! Why can't Niall and I be as we be? We already having kids on the way, so what does it matter! And I don't give a shit or two if fans hate the idea of us dating. It's not like they actually know anything about us. They are not our closest best friends, they are fans that have helped us through our career and that's it! No need to act like they are our fucking mum's and dads! Or our sisters!

Marco: Okay, Zayn! When this blow out of proposition don't come crying to me or anybody else cause we told you so!

Zayn: Good, I want!

I watch as Marco storms out the hotel angry and fuming with frustrations. He leaves the door wide open not caring that any fans could run in that possibly got past security.

Will: Sorry about him Zayn!

Zayn: Yea, whatever! Could you just keep him away from Niall? I don't want Niall to hear or know what he said. He'll get sad and upset about it and then he'll eventually stress himself out over it.