63. Facing Reality

This chapter has 8,289 words. I have a question. Does anyone want me to post a little bit of a future chapter?

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ January 13th, Sunday ]

~ Harry's Pov. ~

I felt a tingly touch crawling up and down my bag. It felt weird but at the same time it felt like an amazing feeling. I look up and see the that I laying towards the window and I could see the sun starting to set. I look down on my body and see that only my waist lower half was wrapped with the bed sheets. I slightly smile a bit, remembering that I slept with Nick last night when we came back from Zayn's party and it was amazing. I see that I have plenty of space in front of me and I could feel Nick right behind me. He was spooning me and I blushed cause I could feel Nick's member on my bum a bit and it was just there. I turn so that I was laying on my back sand I was looking up at Nick. He was sitting his head up, by prepping his elbows up and his dad resting in his hand. Nick was looking down at me and looked me in the eye. I could feel his left arm circling on the side of my bum and it made me go crazy inside, but he soon moved his hand up to move my curls that were hanging loosely on the side of my face.

Nick: Morning beautiful!

I smile at him and speak.

Harry: Hey.

Nick: You sound cheerful this morning.

Harry: I sorta am.

Nick: Hm, I'm surprised you don't have an hangover.

I blush in embarrassment and avoided eye contact with him for a bit, but then I looked him in the eye again.

Harry: Um, I don't have an hangover.

He raises his eyebrow and observes me a bit.

Nick: And why don't you have an hangover?

Harry: Because I......wasn't really........ drunk.

Nick: I thought you were drunk? Did you trick me Mr. Styles into thinking that you were drunk?

Harry: Maybe, maybe not.

Nick: Well I guess we were just playing the same game on each other.

Harry: You weren't drunk either?

Nick: No, I wasn't. I was just pretending so that we could hopefully end up...sleeping together.

I chuckle and speak.

Harry: I was hoping the same would happen.

Nick: I'm glad we had the same plan.

Harry: So this isn't a one nightstand right?

Nick: It's definitely not!

Harry: Good........What time is it?

Nick: 4 am.

Harry: 4 am in the morning?

Nick: Yes, that is what am stands for. I planned on waking you up because you have to leave here at 5 and I know you are gonna need an shower. I'd also thought you would have an hangover and take forever to get dressed, but I guess you got at least 20 minutes now to just chat with me.

Harry: Maybe actually 10, I have to check on the triplets and make sure their still asleep. Sometimes they wake up between 4 and 5 in the morning.

Nick: No you just relax and stay in bed. I'll go check on them now and then at 4:20 I'll go check on them again.

Harry: Snd as you do that at 4:20 I'll start getting ready for my long day with the boys.