9. Our Calamity

I hope you guys like this chapter and the picture above. ^^^^ And sorry it's kinda short and I took forever to update. I planned to make this chapter longer, but I had other things going on. I'm working on starting a nothing fanfic for Larry Stylinson, plus I'm working on a story essay for school. Yea, ughhh school! Sorry I didn't much time to edit. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!😜💘😁

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- 1 Week Later -

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

Finally everyone is settled into the mansion. And I have to share a room with Perrie. Ughhh! She practically took all my space to put all her shit in it. Like her make up, her shoes, and her million of outfits. She also bought this gigantic binder full of wedding stuff. She already planned the guest list, she drew how the the invitations are gonna be, she picked a few bridesmaids dresses, tuxes she wants me to wear, and what kinda foods are gonna be there.

She want shut up about it either. We've only been engaged for 2 weeks, calm your tits. She acts like we are getting married at the end of the month. Then she keeps talking about starting an family. She keeps planning when I'm gonna get her pregnant at our honeymoon. I would just hum a yes or nod my head even though I hate every idea she has.

I don't think having the girls move into a mansion with the boys and I was a good idea. Since they moved in, the boys and I are different and there is just a bunch of drama. When the boys are alone together it's like we don't know each other, it's just awkward. Like Liam and I aren't talking at all because of Danielle. Louis is not talking to anybody, because Eleanor always wants to do something with him. Causing him to be avoiding everyone around him.

Harry has gonna back to his crying ways. He locks himself in his room and then you could hear him crying as you pass by. He only comes out to get something to eat. Liam always goes out with Danielle, trying to keep her away from us, especially away from me. I can't believe Liam actually thinks I'll ruin is relationship when I have a beautiful fiancé. I talk to Niall sometimes, but Perrie always finds a way to get me away from him. Usually spends his time sitting in the living room couch and doing things on his PC laptop.

Zayn: Um, Perrie I'm gonna head downstairs to get a snack.

Perrie: Oh, I'll get it!

Zayn: No, I'll get it myself Perrie! Your probably tired from this planning.

Perrie: *huffs* Fine! I was just trying to be a good girlfriend.

I roll my eyes at her being a fake ass bitch, so I want go downstairs to see Niall. Which I am about to do. I lied so I could go talk to Niall. I walked out the room and down the long stairs. I walk into the living room, but I don't see him, only Eleanor&Louis watching a movie.

Zayn: Louis?

Louis: Hmm! *looks at Zayn*

Zayn: Where's Niall?

Louis: He went upstairs about five minutes ago.

Zayn: Okay!

I go to the kitchen, seeing Liam and Danielle, and grab two cold water bottles. One for me and one for Niall. I head upstairs and walk to Niall's room. I twisted the door knob and walked in. Luckily it was unlocked.

Zayn: Hey Niall-

I froze in my spot at the scene in front of me. Niall was sitting on his bed sobbing and he had a blade to his wrist. There was blood dripping from his arms and he was trying to cover it once I made contact with his arms. I rushed to his side, dropping the water bottles, and grab the blade out his hand. I observed his wrist to see little scars of cuts around it. He cut his current ones a little too deep, so I took my shirt off and wrap it around his arms.