Chapter 2: Jealousy

This chapter has words 2,257, I hope you enjoy it. :)

-hybridbaby_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Next Day -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I moan slightly as I feel warm lips sucking on my sweet spot. I arched my back as I felt hands rub my member, which is now unbelievably hard. I fluttered my eyes open to see Zayn smirking at me and biting his lip.

Zayn: Mmm, there are my beautiful blue eyes are.

I smile hard at his words, probably making my face turn completely red as a tomato. I was all flustered from this little session that Zayn and I were having, and on top of that I was blushing like crazy because of the way Zayn was talking to me. God, the things Zayn does to me. Zayn roams his hands up and down under shirt. He then starts kissing me, not caring that I still have morning breath, as I wrap my arms around his neck. He grinds our members together making me ultimately harder down there if that was even possible. It was the best feeling in the world and I never wanted it to stop. I wish I could wake up like this every morning. We were sadly soon interrupted by Zayn's phone starting to ring. We both let out a groan as we lose body contact, not happy that our amazing session was being interrupted. He answers the phone frustratedly, still sitting on top of me softly, not putting his weight all on me to crush my smaller body compared to his. Zayn was taller than me and always finds his body hovering over me. He first was holding up the phone to his ear silently, listening to the other person, then he mumbles out an alright, then hangs up the phone. He jumps off the bed and starts fixing up his pants as I prep on my my elbows, looking at him in a lost and questioning way?

Niall: Where you going Zayn? Who was that on the phone?

Zayn: It was Perrie, I've got to go. Sorry, but I've to go, we could finish our session another time.

Niall:  Oh.

I say letting out a frown at the mention of Perrie as a I watch as he fixes his hair in my room mirror then practically runs out my room door, leaving me like nothing was happening. I bite my lip trying to keep tears from falling down my face, but quickly trying to mentally get myself together. Perrie was such a lucky girl, since she had Zayn as her boyfriend who loves her to death as much as she loved him. She was amazingly pretty and gorgeous and could get whatever guy she desired, no one could not fall for her amazing person. That's probably why Zayn loves her and he doesn't love me the way I loved him, because I could not compare to Perrie. I couldn't even compete with her, she would when quicker than a heartbeat. I wipe my eyes with the back of my hands and sit up. I swing my legs over the bed then stand on my feet. I walk out into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I look in the mirror at myself and just break down crying. I'm such a loser, a ugly loser. I was always the loser at the end of the day. I opened the sink cabinet and looked for my personal razor. Once I found it immediately took the blade out the razor.

I sat on the toilet and pulled my sleeves up as I bit my lip hard as the blade gliding into my skin, creating a open cut. I made a few small cuts then placed the blade on the sink stopping myself, from going overboard with this dangerous high. I watched as the blood slowly rose from out my fresh cuts and sliding down my pale skin. I looked at my recent and old scars on my arms, comparing them. How come no one noticed my scars? My pain? How come no one see's me suffering over her? Or notice me giving out super fake smiles and laughs 98% of the time?

'Cause no cares about you Niall. Your just a worthless pale boy who got lucky just to suffer more.'

Right. The luck of making it through the X-Factor was for a reason. A reason for the whole world to realize me was to make me suffer more of the pain I was already going through. At first it was to help, which it was, but it backfired, making me finally realize that I don't belong on the faze of the earth. I took the small blade and retraced the new scars I just created, making them deeper. I started to sob so hard that noise wasn't coming out my mouth anymore. My body was shaking, I had a fluttery feeling in my stomach, I was started to feel woozy, and my heart was hurting so badly. I new I was probably gonna have a panic attack soon from this overwhelming feeling.