13. #ZiallBabies #Larry4Eva

Sorry it's a bit short, and sorry for mistakes I didn't edit much. I tried to do double update and had no time to edit. Anyways, thanks for 792 hundred reads in 4 weeks and 43 votes. Enjoy, lovely's. :)

~larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- One Week Later -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I look out the window and breathe in deeply. I watch the airplane wing as the airplane glides down the landing runway. I feel a squeeze on my thigh, I look to my left to see Liam smiling at me. I'm so thankful Liam could read my mind and see how nervous I am. After a few minutes we started exiting the plane with Paul behind us and Preston leading us out.

Paul: Zayn stay to close to Niall. Louis you stay close to Harry. Liam you carry Eric between behind Zayn&Niall.

We do as ordered and we start heading towards baggage claim. While waiting there for our suitcases, a few fans ran over for pictures or autography or hugs. Some spoke english and told the boys and I congratulation. One called Zayn a cheating bitch after she took a picture with me. She started going crazy, so Preston had to drag her away. She woke Eric up from his nap, so I had to sit down, feed him, burp him, and then put him back to sleep. After 30 minutes flew back we headed outside to go to the van. Paul had to use a cart thingy for the luggage. Since there was five suitcases for the boys&I. Then another one full of baby things for Louis&Harry's triplets, same as Zayn&I. Then Zayn bought another suitcase, but I don't know what's in it because he want show me. It's probably nothing excited in there, probably just his hair products and his accessories. Or his leather jackets that make him look extra hot.

There were swarms of paparazzi and fans outside screaming. The guards made a small path for us to get in the van. I sighed as we quickly moved through the path. I just listened to what people were saying. The questions being thrown around, trying to distract myself from my claustrophobia. All I heard was some fans screaming 'Ziall' and 'Larry.' Also the questions paparazzi were screaming in our faces.

'Niall are you and Zayn a item now?'

'Zayn are you gay?'

'What happened to Perrie Edwards? Was she just a beard Zayn?'

'Is Larry Stylinson real?'

'How far along is Niall pregnant?'

'Are all one direction becoming parents? Are you guys all gay?'

'How far along are you Harry?'

'Harry! Niall! Could we see the baby bumps?'

'Liam is that your newborn baby?'

I can't believe they learned english to just question us with this bullshit, but it makes it kinda funny because of their accents. We hoped into the car, shutting the door close behind us. We waited for Paul and Preston to get the luggage in the trunk, then Paul started driving the care to our hotel.

Zayn squeezed my hand then let go. He pulled out his phone then frowned at his turned on iPhone screen. Have fans been tweeting Zayn bad comments already? Dang it! I probably ruined Zayn's life forever. Have I ruined the bands career now?

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

'Leigh-Anne: 73 missed calls'

'Jade: 100 missed calls'