32. The Big Bang

Enjoy and have a awesome day. Sorry it's short. Btw there is two different Amber characters in this story, just to let you know if you get confused. There is Amber the stripper and the Amber the babysitter.

~larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ September 20th ]

- Phoenix, Arizona -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

Harry: Finally we are here, I hope no paparazzi are outside cause no one has time for their bull crap.

Zayn: You need help Harry? With the triplets?

Harry: Yes, please. Can you carry Liliana and Darcy?

Zayn: Mhmmm! *pick up carseats*

Harry: Thanks your the best Zayn.

Zayn: Just trying to help since someone is being an asshole.

Louis: Calling me an asshole isn't getting you anywhere to life.

Zayn: But it's still getting you to hell.

Louis: Shut the hell up Zayn. It's only between Harry and I, not you. You don't know anything so back the fuck up.

Zayn: Stop cussing around you kids like their a piece of crap! Your still bloody dickhead for everything you done to Harry and your kids! Your lucky Harry didn't pull of that engagement ring of his and dump your ass!

Louis:.............

Zayn: Yea, didn't that shut you right up!

Niall: Zayn just leave it. Let's just up to the hotel room.

Harry: Paul could I get my own hotel room.

Paul: I'm sorry but no. Someone damaged their hotel room last time, so they money for the hotels were payed for Rhodes damages. *glares at Liam*

Louis: What did Liam do to his hotel room?

Paul: Don't worry about it. But we are on a budget now and we have more people then we expected. Louis and Harry and Eleanor are rooming together-

Harry: Paul can I room with Liam? I'm not gonna be with Louis. I think it's best to stay away from him right now.

Paul: Liam was gonna room with Zayn and Niall. So I guess you don't mind four people in a room with two beds.

Liam: Harry and I could share a bed. Zayn and Niall could have the other, no problem.

Paul: Okay room one is Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Room two is Eleanor, Louis, Louise, Lux, and Amber. Room three is Juliet, Sadie, Amber, and Fiona. Then room four is Preston, Julian, John, and I. Here are the keys and don't damage anything. Or go crazy on each other.

We grabbed our suitcases from the bus and then headed inside and up the elevator to our room. It was pretty quiet cause every one was tired from being crammed on the tour bus. Pretty sure every wanted to take a nap on the nice hotel beds. But I still have to feed the dogs. I looked over at Harry the triplets. The triplets are now one one month and getting used to the change of environment. I'm getting nervous cause everyday I'm getting close to my due date. And I just worry about failing as a parent.

Niall: *grabs Zayn's hand* Zayn wait a second.

Zayn: What?

Niall: I know your probably gonna freak out cause your a protective boyfriend, so I'm gonna let you know before it happens.