62. Zayn's 22nd Birthday

This chapter has 5,219. words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ January 12th, Saturday ]

- 1D Mansion -

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

I wake up to a cold bed. I sit up and look around the room, but there was no sign of Niall. Where the hell is Niall? I got up and opened the door and looked through the halls, but no one was there. It was super quiet and that's not exactly something you hear in the 1D Mansion. I saw camera man filming me, but nothing special. I looked in the guys bedrooms, but they weren't there. The only person I saw was Nick who was sleeping in what's now Harry's bed. I go to Sky's and Zach nursery, but they weren't in their. If your wondering yesterday night Sky was released from the hospital. The doctor said her recovery was a little quicker and that some patients rarely have this and it should be a good sign for the future. So we just talked more about her tumor last night before she was officially released from the hospital. She has to continue her meds and she'll be fine.

Anyways, I go check in the other nurseries, but no one was there. I then headed downstairs and walked around looking for them, but I couldn't. I can't even find the nannies. I saw Taylor in the kitchen making some coffee.

Taylor: Morning Zayn!

Zayn: Morning.

Taylor: Happy Birthday as well.

Zayn: Thanks. It's so quiet in here. Where is everybody?

Taylor: Amber went to take Ashley for doctors appointment. Brittany is in her room with Brianna. Lucy, Eleanor, Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, and the babies are on the back patio.

Zayn: You doing anything today?

Taylor: I was gonna take Tabitha, Tori, and Terrance to the park today, but I'm not sure. It's your birthday today and I'm sure you having plans, so I have to watch the twins and Maddie.

Zayn: You can't take them, your only watching them tonight.

Taylor: Alright. When do you guys have to start band stuff?

Zayn: Tomorrow, first thing in the morning at 5 we have to leave the house. Which is straight up bullshit since they know we are gonna be tired from the club tomorrow. And knowing me I'll have a giant ass handover.

Taylor: What you guys doing tomorrow?

Zayn: Radio interview early in the morning. Then we have a meeting for the TV show, then in the afternoon we have an meet&greet from 1-6 pm. We'll be performing there as well then we should be back here back at 7 pm.

Taylor: Alright.

Zayn: Well I'm going to see what they are doing on the patio.

Taylor: Fighting.

Zayn: Fighting?

Taylor: Mhmm. You sure you wanna go out there?

Zayn: Eh, I don't know.

Taylor: You could stay here while I make you coffee and breakfast or you could go outside on the back patio and deal with World War III.

Zayn: I think I should go and stop World War III, but could you steal make me a lovely breakfast meal with coffee?

Taylor: Your lucky it's your birthday.

Zayn: Yea, I'm the luckiest boy in the world.

Taylor: Alright let's not get conceited.