30. Niall's Surprise

Enjoy lovey people who have been thankfully reading my book, so I don't look like a idiot for updating for nothing. Thanks for reading!

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ September 12th, 2014 ]

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I wake up to the smell of something that's super delicious. Is someone else making breakfast in hotel room? I know for a fact that Zayn doesn't really cook. And he usually isn't up before me. I turn to wake Zayn, but he wasn't there. Is he really up? I should go check the kitchen.

I get up slowly, as much as my stomach and back allow me. I waddle out the bedroom into the kitchen with my hand on my back, supporting my hurting back a little bit. I saw Zayn humming and dancing a little while he fixed the plates.

Niall: Your so into your humming you don't even hear me walking in. And I wasn't quiet with my steps.

Zayn: Hey babe!

Niall: What are you doing?

Zayn: Just making some breakfast for you and the twins. Thought I should be nice and kinda romantic.

Niall: Is it this romantic breakfast finish yet? I'm so hungry that I'm getting nauseous.

We ate and talked about the babies and stuff. We laughed together and joked around. I'm so glad Zayn and I have moments like these. After Zayn told me to get dressed cause he was gonna take me somewhere since we have a free day today. So I grab my clothes and hop into the shower. After I got out I say Zayn in the living room with Paul. He was in his black jeans, black combat boots, a white shirt, his leather jacket, and a red beanie which only revealed his quiff. And he looked so hot.

Zayn: Ready to go?

Niall: Yes.

We head downstairs and Paul leads us through the crowd of girls who must be really crazy to stand out here for days to see us. Don't their parents ever wonder what they are doing and where they are? Zayn was behind me and he had a tight grip on my hips. I was hugging Paul from behind as he made his way through the crowd. We got in the van and Paul drove the van. I don't know where we were going but I don't care. As long as I'm not trapped in a hotel room or a tour bus. An hour later we arrive at the mall. The mall? I hope we are doing something awesome in there.

Niall: The mall?

Zayn: Yea. I'm gonna spoil you today. But first your going clothes shopping.

Niall: I can't fit anything here Zayn.

Zayn: I know, it's for when after you have the babies.

Niall: Oh okay.

We walked around the mall until we found a perfect store to go too. And we ended up at Topman, my favorite store. I spent an hour just choosing clothes. When I went into the changing room. I made sure that Zayn and Paul were sitting outside my door to say if I look good in the pants or not. I could only obviously fit the pants on and my shirts wouldn't fit over my large baby bump.

Paul: I feel like I'm waiting on my girlfriend to get ready.

Zayn: *laughs*

Niall: Shut up Paul! You don't even have a girlfriend!

Paul: But I sure do have a daughter and I know for sure that she came out my girlfriend's v-

Niall: Okay we get it Paul. Don't need to go into details!