43. Regret

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I would've updated on Saturday night, but Wattpad stupid new update deleted most of the chapter and it's the important part, so it's not gonna be that good as I planned, but enjoy. FYI this chapter has 8,000 words.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

________________________

- November 10th, Saturday -

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

I walked into the Children's hospital with Chase and his two mates.

Chase: Thanks Zayn!

Zayn: For what?

Chase: For letting us come visit your kids.

Zayn: It's no problem! I hope you and your friends don't have anything sharp or illegal in your pockets. They make you empty all your pockets and wash your hands after and then put hand sanitizer on.

Chase: Of course we didn't. We aren't that stupid mate!

Mike: Why they making us clean our hands extra more than needed?

Zayn: Cause the Children Hospital is full of sick kids. And they can't have any risk of bacteria on hands. Cause she don't clean it, kid gets infection and instantly dies.

Myles: Duh, stupid!

Mike: Shut the hell up!

Mike and Myles are Chase's best mates. They are in his gang and also his ride or die side man. They are also twins that have tattoos and piercings all over their bodies. It's hard to tell them apart if your not looking at their eyes. Mike's eyes are blue and Myles is turquoise.

When we got to security we took everything out our pockets and they had to take all their piercings off, which took a while. After we walked through and got scanned. Then we got our stuff back, then washed our hands, and revived hand sanitizer just like I said we would. After we headed up to Sky's room where Niall, my mum, and Maura was. As we walked in, Niall look up and his eyes instantly widen at the sight of the three boys behind me.

Zayn: Hey babe!

I walked over to him and kissed him on the side of his mouth. He looked at me shock and his eyes screamed 'are you fucking crazy.' I looked at Chase, Myles, and Mile who were smiling at everyone.

Niall: Zayn?

Zayn: Yes, love.

Niall: Why is the person who threatened our lives in the hospital with us and the kids?

Zayn: They only threatened Louis really. And Chase here is an old friend.

Niall: From where, King's Street alley.

Zayn: No, from Primary and Secondary school.

Chase: Niall, I'm not gonna hurt you, or your kids, or you Mum or Zayn. Zayn's mate and I wouldn't scoop down low like that. I'm not gonna hurt the people he's loves dearly.

Niall:.......Okay, but why are you here?

Chase: I came to see the babies.

Niall: Oh, really!

Myles: I have a feeling he doesn't want us here.

Zayn: Um, well Myles you could hold Zach and Mike you good hold Zander.

Chase: Could I hold Skylar?

Zayn: I don't think Niall will let you do that.

I walked over to Niall and talked to for a bit. After bickering with him, Chase, Myles, and Mike got to hold the babies. Chase held Sky, Myles held Maddie, and Mike held Zach. The whole time, Niall is protectively watching them hold the babies.