69. Gravidity

This chapter has 2,337 words. I just finished summarizing the Epilogue and yea that means that it will be coming to a end probably in the next two weeks or so. Hope you guys enjoy!

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Still February 23rd Monday ]

- Recovery Clinic Hospital -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

Kerry: Well Niall, you passed out because.......you are pregnant with twins Niall.

Niall: I-I'm p-pregnant.

Kerry: Yes.

Niall: How far along am I?

Kerry: 3 months, you will be 7 months when you leave, so there for you'll have weekly check ups since they can't prescribe everything or check everything like your regular doctor.

I nod my head and then look down at my stomach, rubbing my stomach a little, biting my lip. How am I supposed to tell Zayn? How am I supposed to tell my mum and dad?

Niall: Why did I pass out?

Kerry: Well this is your second pregnancy. You were a little oblivious to the symptoms and nausea and vomiting doesn't always occur after the first pregnancy. You probably weren't too worried about it probably and just ignored the little symptoms. You didn't have enough nutrient and protein in your body for them, so it caused you to pass out.

Niall: Has my mum or dad or boyfriend been informed about what's going on?

Kerry: Yes, when you arrived here I contacted your parents, but not your boyfriend. I called them 20 minutes ago to let them know the news about you.

Niall: So they know I am pregnant?

Kerry: Yes, love.

Niall: Okay, could I talk to them.

Kerry: Yea, in a few minutes live, but first the nurse needs to do a ultrasound while your awake. She's sure you wanna see it too and get sonograms.

I nod my head and look at the nightstand. I notice that my mouth and throat are a little dry. I look back at Kerry who was scrolling on her phone. She was problem texting my mum or dad cause that is her business phone after all that's she is using.

Niall: Could I get something to drink Kerry?

Kerry: Yea, I'll go get you a tea.

Niall: Thanks.

Kerry: No problem love, it's my job. I'll be right back.

She rubs my head a bit and then heads out to get me my tea. Legend, Randy, Max, Smithy, and the unknown girl that I have no clue about walked back into the room.

Legend: How did you take the news Niall?

Niall: I am fucking shock that is.

Randy: I am too, you get laid, that's shocking.

Niall: Shut up Randy! How do you think my other kids were brought into the world? Your probably a virgin anyways.