48. Winter Break pt. 1

This chapter has 609 words. Hope you enjoy, sorry it's short.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ November 24th, Saturday ]

- A Week Later -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

Our long journey of traveling has now ended and Winter Break has now begun. The boys and I are now heading back to the UK. We are flying on a private jet together to New York and then most of us are getting off. Zayn and I are going on our own private jet with the kids Ireland and Liam is too, but too Wolverhampton. Harry and Louis will stay on the first plane. Harry&Louis are going to Doncaster so Louis' large family doesn't have to crowd up in Harry's small small childhood house. The rest are heading on a public plane back to London. I invited Lucy to come to Zayn and I cause she was gonna spend her time alone. She grew up as a foster child and never got adopted. I asked if wanted to come with us, but she said no, so she is going to London. She said she was gonna try to contact some old friends or any people who she used to live in foster care with. I'm sure Trisha and Maura would love to the person who's gonna be watching their grandchildren for a few years.

After we got all our stuff packed up we decided to go shopping for some things. For the kids and for us. We had 2 strollers that had seats for 2 kids. Zach and Maddie were in one, then Sage and Zander were in one. I just carried Maddie in my arms. When we went outside I had her covered with a planet. Lucy and Zayn made sure the blankets were over both set of twins.
We were shopping for like three hours. We shopped our best and ignored paparazzi.

Later that night we boarded the private jet at 12 pm. On the plane Harry was all snuggled up into Louis' chest while laying down in the beds. He had Lilly and Darcy in his arms. Louis had Leo in one of his arms and his other arm was wrapped around Harry who was sound asleep. I guess Harry started to have more trust in Louis cause he has been making it up to him lately with all the love notes, and gifts, and his better actions. I was snuggled up to Zayn as well and Liam was laying in his bed all alone. Poor Liam has to fly home al by himself on a plane, it that's also a little bit scary if you ask me.

- Hours Later -

~ Liam's Pov. ~

I was on a private plane all by myself and it was really creepy. The only people in here were the pilot and the co-pilot. Since I was lonely, I just had been doing a lot of thinking. I was mostly, of course, thinking about Niall as I just played my music on my phone. I looked out the window. I wish that Sky and Zach were Niall's and I kids and not Zayn's and Niall's kids. Zayn should've been out the picture and just happily married to Perrie like it originally was supposed to be. Why did Zayn have to have an affair with Niall? Sweet little innocent Niall. Why did Niall have to be pregnant with Zayn's twins? Why did Zayn have to return the love to Niall? Why did Niall have to be attracted to Zayn? What's so special about Zayn? Mall he does is smoke all day and he is a giant dumb ass. I wish they could've hated each other talk only at concerts band and meetings.