85. Can I Trust You?

This chapter has 1,842 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Still August 15th, Thursday ]

- Police Station -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I was waiting at the police station anxiously in the little waiting area with Paul and Lucy. The officer explained to me that basically they had a couple people point their figures at Zayn about the drugs. So he was arrested for the drugs. I don't think Zayn would do that, trying to harm his babies and me. I called Trisha after the cops left with him and she told me just to go there and wait for them to give me more information, then update her. That's what I am doing, right now and I anxious cause I really don't want this to be true. But would he? Maybe it explains why he had been off to the bizarre extreme right now?

Lucy: Do you really think Zayn has something to do with this?

Niall: He could have.

Lucy: Are you really scooping down that low Niall?

Niall: How could I trust anyone right now? The only people who live in the 1D Mansion that I trust is you, Christine, Taylor, Amber, Harry, the triplets, and my kids.

Lucy: Why don't you trust anyone else?

Niall: Liam totally went cross the line and violated me. I barely know Nick, I only met him through Harry. Louis has a temper problem and could snap any time. He almost hit me once, but Harry was there to stop him and Eleanor is just a slut, who is one of the main reasons why my best mate was heartbroken. Zayn doesn't trust me and keeps saying all this bullshit to me. I am really starting to think that he truly means every word he says.

Lucy: You have good points. Eleanor is a real sweet heart who made a lot of mistakes and struggling. I know you had those moments of struggles between life and death Niall. You also made mistakes. You were another reason why Zayn and Perrie broke up, you accidentally hurt someone badly that their hurt was broken. And we know you didn't do it intensely.

Niall: And now now look were Perrie and I relationship are. She hates my fucking guts. Besides Zayn, broke up with me, cause he didn't want to be with me anymore. I could have been for that reason as well, things happen for a reason.

Lucy: Would you want Zayn in jail or not?

Niall: Well, it would depend on if he did it or not, but it's not my decision anyways. Trisha wants me to bail him out if he can't get out and she will pay me back. Of course I am gonna do the favor for her because she is a nice person.

Lucy: Well I certainly hope Zayn didn't do it and if he did, I don't mind punching him for your pre-warm up with Harry.

I looked at her and laughed, her laughing a long with me.

Niall: Thanks, Lucy. I know I could always count on you.

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

Detective: Zayn I need you to calm down. Your actions aren't helping you right now.

I looked at him, calming myself down, but glaring at him.

Zayn: Why am I being arrested?

Detective: We are gonna ask you some questions for now. We have been given information in more recent interviews by a handful of people.

Zayn: Who?

Detective: We need to talk to you first, before you start making up things. For now that information is temporarily classified to you.