77. Bloody Hell pt. 2

This chapter has 2,553 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ July 19th, Saturday ]

- 5: 00 am -

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

I woke up my alarm ringing. Oops, I forgot to turn my phone alarm off. I quickly get up, trying to find where my phone wondered off. I didn't wanna wake Niall up from his sleep, he needed all the rest he could get. I finally find my phone when it feel on the ground making a loud noise. I wince a bit and get my phone, turning it off.

Zayn: Shit!

Niall: It's alright. I am up, so you don't have to quiet any longer.

Zayn: Sorry for waking you Niall.

I saw, as I turn the lamp on. He was looking at me and he was in the same position from last night.

Niall: It's alright, I was already up. Can't sleep.

Zayn: You can't sleep.

Niall: No.

Zayn: You been in that position all night.

Niall: Yea, I can't really move so.

Zayn: Are you still comfortable?

Niall: No, could I cuddle up to you.

Zayn: Yea.

I make my way over to the bed, climbing into the bed. I turn Niall's body around and pull him into my chest. As I touched his skin, I could feel that he was freezing. All he had was an hospital gown and his boxers under with socks. The top of his gown was really down cause he had mutualize wires and stuff attached to his chest. He had on an heart monitor, IV, a baby heart monitor for each baby, brain monitor, and a blood pressure monitor on him. They wanted to keep watch on his heart and lungs to see if the drugs will effect them or something. He couldn't adjust the blankets at night, which were only up to his mid stomach. I pull the blanket all the way over his shoulders, rubbing my hands up and down to warm him up quicker.

Zayn: Why can't you sleep?

Niall: I don't know. I think the drugs are making my brain going bizarre. I can't think straight and when I do fall asleep the dreams are just reminders of what happened.

Zayn: It's alright. You could have told me and I would have stayed up with you.

Niall: No, you need your sleep, I wasn't gonna bother you at all.

Zayn: No, it's alright love. Want me to turn the tv on?

Niall: No, what time is it? I really just wanna be around you guys and forget about it.

Zayn: It's 5 am and the others aren't allowed to until 10.

Niall: Well then entertain me, let's just talk till then.

Zayn: Alright.

Niall: Tell me how things been going with

I had stayed the night, obviously, so Maura and Bobby couldn't stay the night. They said they'll come over right when visiting hours were available though, which will be at 10 am. We stayed talking and I tell that he was still shaken up up a bit. He was try to keep a brave face on, but couldn't. I know he's shocked about cause he probably couldn't believe that Liam would do something like that, he thought he could trust Liam. We talked and I fed him his breakfast. There were a moments where he was just starring at the wall and blankly looked at it with tears slowly streaming down his face. He was like that when I came back from getting him something from the vending machine. When I got there he just talked to me and he focused his eyes on me rather then wall.