29. Emergency

I'm working on two other fanfic's maybe three. A Ziall story called, 'I've Got an Elastic Heart', a Larry story, 'My Princess,' and another Larry story called, 'The Wedding Planner.' So if your interested in reading those than they'll be up soon. I'll say up to two weeks they'll be up. I'm just trying to get as much updated because I haven't updated for a period of time. Plus on March 18th I'm going to Costa Rica and I'm not gonna have time to update for a whole week. Then I'll be busy when I come back with studying for test and stuff. Anyways enjoy this chapter.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ September 1st ]

- Miami, Florida -

~ Louis' Pov. ~

I was feeding Lilliana a bottle while talking to Zayn and Niall. Harry was breastfeeding Darcy with a blanket draped over Darcy's small body and his chest so there is a little privacy. Niall was holding Leo in his arms while he silently relaxed. I know he's tired and he'll go to sleep soon.

Louis: So what's going on between you and daddy direction?

Zayn: He could go choke on a dick.

Louis: What happen between you three?

Niall: He's basically reason why I ended up in the hospital. He said something's and I had to keep yelling at him. He wouldn't listen and large babies got distressed. That's why I was bleeding. I was already stressed enough from tour.

Harry: So your not talking to him?

Niall: I want to so we could talk about what he said, but I don't think that's the best choice right now. Maybe after tour we could discuss some stuff like during break cause I'm like really stressed out.

Zayn: I'm not talking to him at all. If he try's to talk to Niall or me like that again I'll give him another black eye.

Harry: Is that why he where's shades all the time?

Zayn: Yea, I punched him at the hospital.

Louis: Wow! The band has really been all over the place these past months.

Zayn: No kidding.

Niall: Are you performing tonight Harry?

Harry: No, but I'm coming to the concert, as well as Amber. We'll just be in the dressing room's so it won't be loud for the triplets.

Niall: Okay, well we are going to get ready for the concert. See you later!

I watch as Niall gently lays a sleeping Leo in his crib. Then he walks out the room with Zayn to their hotel room. I remove the empty bottle from Lilliana's mouth then I started to burp her. Going to a concert is going to be stressful. Cause I got to get myself ready, plus three. Depends if Harry is done feeding Darcy.

- Concert -

- 7:45 pm -

~ Harry's Pov. ~

Louise: Come on Zayn! I gotta do your hair and makeup and then you guys gotta go on stage.

Zayn: K. *leaves room with Louise*

Harry: Good luck guys. Don't fall on your faces while running around!

Niall: My ass is sitting the whole time.

Louis: I'm a little to tired to be running around the stage. And Liam and Zayn won't be doing much communication.

Niall: Or any.