47. FOUR

This Chapter has 1,672 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ November 17th, Saturday ]

~ Niall's Pov. ~

All the boys and I arrived early this morning and heading to Universal. Sadly Zayn is staying back at the hotel room. He is still vomiting and the vomiting has gotten worse. Amber and Lucy are watching Maddie, Sky, Zach, Darcy, Lilly, Sage, and Zander in Lucy's hotel room. Zayn is too sick to watch them himself, he keep puking every 5 minutes and he doesn't want them catching a stomach bug from him.

We had just got make up, our outfits on, and all wired up. I was wearing black baggy shirt, a plaid flannel, black ripped jeans, and black vans. Harry was wearing black jeans, black leather boots, and a button up shirt that had a weird pattern with different shades of brown and Gray. Louis was wearing a black shirt, black jeans, and black and white Adidas. Liam was wearing a white sorta baggy shirt, a black leather jacket, black jeans, and dark brown boots. I don't about you but I think that style sorta seems like a little like Zayn's style with the leather jacket, boots, and black jeans.

We arrived on the stage on a boat and then we walked by the fans and towards the stage. They handed up the mica as we stepped on the stairs that led to on stage. We sat in the chairs straight away since we were live on The Today Show. We got interviewed with the today show cast and then we performed songs for a long time. After we headed off stage to take a break and get something to drink and a small snack. We then had a few more small group interviews. Then we head out and started our meet&greet. Signing the fans albums and taking pictures. They boys and I were standing up in front of giant paper that had our album cover on it.

Some fans gave us some wrapped Christmas presents since it's almost Christmas time. They gave it only Louis, Harry, and I saying that it was for the babies. The stuff they gave us was mostly for the babies. Only Liam got a lot of stuff for only him. I got a two boxes of stuff for the babies, Zayn, and I.

After the meet&greet we had mini separate interviews. We had them individually. They were like little secret interviews. These were the interviews:

'How are feeling cause two days ago your tour ended and you just released your albums ugly away and you have five newborn babies to mange?'

Niall: I'm not really tired right now. I've got rest after our concert and while we were traveling. And Zayn has been watching Sky, Zach, and Maddie for the past three days so I could get rest cause I never got rest from giving birth which sucks all your energy out of your body. It's like you have no spirit after. *chuckles*

'Are you excited about going back to the Europe soon to have Christmas time with your family? Are you going to Ireland or Bradford?'

Niall: Yes, I'm excited to go back to Europe cause it's Christmas time and I get to spend time with my family and have family time with Zayn and our kids, we could finally have bonding time with them without being interrupted by the boys. And we are going to Ireland to visit my family, but his family are already in Ireland waiting for. My mum has been texting me about how she is excited for us to come so she could have time with her grandchildren.

'How are the babies doing? Are Skylar and Madison okay after all the hospital surgeries they had to get? What about the rest of them?'

Niall: The babies are doing fine. Zach is a quiet and mysterious baby like Zayn is so you wonder what's going on his head. Skylar and Maddie are doing perfectly fine now, even after all the surgeries, they are really happy babies that laugh at anything.