7. Home Sweet Home...Almost

[ Warning: ]

[ Long Chapter and dramatic. Also Language. ]

Thanks for the 214 reads in two weeks. Thanks for all of you guys reading my story.

~larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Dublin, Ireland ]

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I snapped up from my slumber, throwing the covers off my body, and running to the bathroom. Pushing Greg out the way of the bathroom door entrance while running to the toilet. Greg rubs my back as I vomit into the toilet. What is that smell making me puke so badly? It's making me puke a lot. Once I was done, I flushed the toilet trying catch my breathe. After I do I close the toilet lid and slowly lift my body up to sit on it.

Greg: You alright little bro?

Niall: Yea. What's that awful smell?

Greg: Dad's cooking bacon. I thought you loved bacon.

Niall: I do, but the smell is making me nauseous and dizzy

Greg: Oh right, your preggers. Want me to help you downstairs just in case you get a little dizzy.

Niall: Thanks Greg, let me just brush my teeth.

Greg: Kay! I'll be waiting by the stairs.

I nod my head as he exits the bathroom even though he can't see me shaking my head. I get up and walk over to the sink. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste then brush my teeth for a good three minutes. I then walk out and meet Greg by the stairs, who is scrolling through his phone.

I cover my nose and we head downstairs. Greg had his arm wrapped around my shoulder in case I got dizzy. We walked to the kitchen to see my mom reading the newspaper and dad was cooking.

Maura: Morning Niall, Greg! *frowns* Why you covering your nose sweetie?

Niall: The smell of bacon is making me nauseous and dizzy. Already vomited my dinner up.

Maura: I told you Bobby it would make him puke! *hits Bobby arm with newspaper then looks at Niall* Sorry honey, your dad doesn't understand pregnancy cautions.

Niall: It's fine.

Bobby: You said it might make him nauseous. You never actually said it would.

Maura: Well it looks like my baby boy is having girl.

Niall: How would you know that would determine the gender of my babies?

Maura: You could tell the gender before the doctor could by what you eat and what foods you puke up. Fetus girls usually feel nauseous at the taste or smell of any sort of meat. And they cause the person who they growing inside to smell like onions. Also your craving pickles and ice cream. A girls favorite snack or depression snack.

Greg: *smells Niall* And you do smell a little bit of onion.

Niall: *sits down* No I don't!

Greg: Glad to know my little bro is still stubborn. *sits next to Niall* You gotta any plans today?

Maura: Yes he does. I'm taking him downtown to go shopping for the babies. Plus we need to talk about some things. And catch up on our mother son bond.

Niall: What time we leaving?

Maura: 11.

Niall: Okay.