55. New Years

This chapter has 2,349 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ December 31st, 2014 ]

~ Niall's Pov. ~

Zayn, Yaser, my dad, and I were sitting in the living room. I had a blanket wrapped around Zayn and I. The girls were watching the kids, so Zayn and I could relax a bit. I pretty sure they are torturing them, but I know they want go to far.

Bobby: You boys wanna do something today for New Years?

Zayn: Like what?

Yaser: Wanna go drinking?

Bobby: Yea, Niall abdomen situation should be all healed and stuff and he could go clubbing and get drinks.

Zayn: I don't know.

Niall: Please Zayn, come with me! I don't want to party with just two old people!

Zayn busted out laughing and Yaser threw a pillow at me as I laughed.

Bobby: We are not old!

Zayn: Yes you guys are! Your grandpa's not! And Bobby you been one for like 3 hundred years!

Bobby: Just cause we are grandpas doesn't makes us old.

Zayn: Yea it does! It means your time is over with. It's time for retirement and your canes.

Yaser: Haha! You two are very funny.

- Later Tonight -

- 8:15 pm -

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

So we officially decided to go clubbing and have a few drinks. We are gonna take an taxi ride there and back. We were gonna celebrate New Years Irish style, well at least that's what Bobby said. We invited Greg with us as well. The girls decided to stay and have their own little girly news years celebration. Poor Zach, Zander, and Theo. We are about to live to the bar, but we are going to an gay bar. Our dads wanted us to go there so Niall and I will be more comfortable doing whatever we want with out drunk homophobic people want harass us. I hope some perverts don't hit on Bobby and Yaser. I'm sure our mums want mind cause then very slutty desperate females want flirt with our dads.

We had to wait in a line outside for a while and it was really cold outside. So of course Zayn and I were all cuddled up. I was playing with Zayn's fingers since they were wrapped around my waist and I had nothing better to do.

Yaser: You guys sure do show a lot of affection.

Zayn: Problem?

Yaser: No, it's just that you really don't seem like the type of guy that shows a lot of affection.

Bobby: You really don't.

Greg: Agreed.

Niall: Well don't underestimate everyone. Especially Zayn, he is sneaky.

About 10 minutes later, we were now inside the bar. First the bodyguard was questioning me cause he was just being a major flirt and he said Niall was a 'little cutie.' He obviously thought Niall was some slut, but before Niall could do anything, I just shut him down and just walked inside with Niall. We went straight over to the bar Island and sat on a stool. I ordered the drinks for us. Bobby, and Greg got tequila and Yaser got a shot of vodka while I got took two and Niall just got an beer for now. While we were sitting a few guys would come sit and flirt with Niall, but I just make sure they saw I was here. I was starting to really get pissed.