59. Bad News

This Chapter has 4,858 words. Enjoy!

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ January 9th, Tuesday ]

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I wake up to my stomach growling rapidly and the watery sour feeling in my mouth. Over the past couple days we have been helping the nannies move in, along with their kids. I didn't move anything or help, I just played with the kids in the backyard.

Zayn: Morning sleepy head!

I look around to see the bathroom door open and Zayn in the mirror doing his hair.

Niall: Morning. What time is it?

Zayn: 8 something.

Niall: Why are you up so early?

Zayn: The babies were crying, so I got up and feed them, changed their nappies, and then got ready.

I sit up, wiping my eyes and continue my conversation with Zayn.

Niall: Get ready? Where are you going?

Zayn: Remember I said I was doing business and one person wants to me you.

Niall: Uh, yea. I remember.

Zayn: We are going out today to meet them. We are spending the day with them. So get up and take a shower and get ready and fresh.

Niall: Okay, so I wake up hungry, your telling me, no your demanding me to get in the shower and get ready for some all day event. And you could have told about it yesterday, cause I already had things planned today. Yeah, thanks for letting me know Zayn, best person in the world!

Zayn: Your welcome and what plans do you have today?

Niall: I told Harry, I'll come over at 12 with lunch and spend the rest of the day with him. We have reservations to a restaurant tonight too.

Zayn: You could go with him, I'll just tell the person you already had it planned out and I didn't tell you. Now come on and we'll eat breakfast at the restaurant we are going to. I heard your stomach growling like a bear in your sleep.

Niall: Okay, let me text Harry first and tell him the change of plans.

Zayn: Okay.

I grab my phone of the charger and unlocked it and go to my messages and click Harry's name.

Niall - Hey Harry, change of plans today. I'm coming later at like 3, 4ish.

Harry - Why?

Niall - Zayn planned something today and he didn't tell me. He wants me to meet someone. Sorry.

Harry - It's alright.

Niall - U still want to go out for dinner?

Harry - No, could you just bring some Panda Express or subway?

Niall - Okay, bye! Sorry.

Harry - It's alright bye!

- 10:34 am -

~ Harry's Pov. ~

I had an blanket spread on the floor in the hotel living room. I was texting Gemma about random things and watching the triplets. The triplets were laying on their stomachs trying to get the strength for crawling. So fair Lilli could lift her upper body up for a good 5 seconds. She is making a lot of process especially since she been in the hospital recently. There was an knock on the door and I looked up at the door kinda confused. I get up and look through the peephole and to se who was knocking on my door. I unlock the door and open it.