17. A Phone Call

Enjoy:) lovely's! Sorry didn't edit.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

Niall: Babe!

Zayn: Yes Snowflake?

Niall: Could you go buy me Subway?

Zayn: Yea. You wanna come with me?

Niall: No, my feet hurt badly.

Zayn: Okay! I'll be back! *pecks Niall's lips*

I grab my phone and my wallet and head out the hotel, but I was stopped by a screaming Niall. I walked back into the door to seem him standing up and putting his coat on.

Niall: WAIT!

Zayn: What you need babe?

Niall: I wanna go with you! I wanna eat at subway with you and spend time together without the boys bursting through the door at anytime and interrupting our time together.

Zayn: But the fans will probably be at subway in like five minutes. And Harry is a depress mess and we can't just leave him here by himself.

Niall: So I don't care. It's not like they are all allowed to come inside at once. They could take all the pictures they want and we'll just be adorable boyfriends. Plus we'll have Paul protecting us. And Harry is sleeping, he needs rest, and space to think this out.

Zayn: *chuckles* Okay, whatever you say! And we are going with Preston. Paul is at a management tour meeting with Liam.

Niall: Okay, come on! I'm really hungry right now and the twins are making me nausea cause I'm not finding them anything.

I entwined our hands and we walked to Preston's hotel room. He made us wait outside the door for a few minutes and we heard him talking to someone, but we couldn't hear it because it was muffled. After he opened the door and a young women came out the room walking past us with a grumpy look. Preston walked out behind her and I smirked at him. While Niall had a small smug smile on his face with his eyebrow raised.

Zayn: Did someone get laid last night?

Preston: *chuckles and shakes head* No!

We start walking to the elevator to head down to the lobby.

Niall: Who is she?

Preston: My girlfriend. She decided to see me last night since she was in America to visit some family.

Niall: She mad at you?

Preston: Yea.

Zayn: Why what you do?

Preston: Nothing. She's just mad at me for simple reason's.

Niall: Is she the one you were going to propose to?

Preston: How do you know about that? I only told Liam and Paul.

Niall: Yea, well Liam tells me a lot of things cause we are close and he trust me not to tell anybody.

Preston: Of, course he did!

Preston instantly got his arm around us in a protective stance like he always did. We got through the screaming fans and into the rented car the boys and I share. Preston drove the car while I sat in the back seat with Niall. Niall was singing alone to the radio and looking outside the window. I was texting Waliyaha. She was complaining that she went to the salon to get ready for a date and they didn't do her hair right.