86. On The Way

This chapter has 3,843 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- 3 Weeks Later -

[ September 5th, Saturday ]

~ Niall's Pov. ~

Why did I trust Zayn when he said we could continue and still be best mates? After he came back from jail, after the fake assumption, we had sex again. Then the next morning he fucking blew off and just ignored me. I was pretty hurt that he played with my heart like that. I don't think will be talking any time sooner if you continue's tricking me like this. He was really playing with my heart. He did that these past 3 weeks as well and just feel really stupid. I don't know why I agreed to the whole friends with benefits thing again. Last time it bought us hell and I am sure the same thing will happen this time. Especially with us not really being in happy states. Now I officially know that Zayn doesn't want anything to do with me. He try's avoiding me so hard and sometimes I wanna yell at him that he is a stupid prick, but you know I try to contain myself a bit.

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

I have been avoiding Niall, since our mutual break up discussion. It's easy cause I stay in the guest-my bedroom all day and I really just have Maddie's baby monitor. I have to go to band studio sessions, but we just avoid each other. If she's not asleep or Niall didn't get her before me, then will just play together in the room. I haven't really been thinking these past weeks, just chilling and do whatever. I only go out RCA records, a new record I got signed to. Right now I am about to head out with Maddie to pick my parents from the airport. The came to London for Niall's birth. Tomorrow we have an appointment to come in. The doctor wants Niall under 24/7 hospital watch.

Zayn: I'm heading to the airport to pick up my family. Tell Niall I have Maddie, with me.

Louis: Come on Zayn this is ridiculous!

Zayn: What!?

Louis: You don't even talk to Perrie like this and she is the one that's hurting you the most. Niall is actually nice enough to give you your own space even though you two should be talking cause you have kids together.

Zayn: Well, he also has other kids with Liam and Joshua. Has to focus on them too.

Louis: Stop being an prick! Your acting like this for stupid reasons.

Zayn: Fuck off! Your the one who fucking beat Harry to death all the time.

Louis: Shut the hell up Zayn!

Harry: What's going on?

Zayn: None of your concern Harry!

Harry: Well my name was in it, so start talking.

I look at him to see Niall standing behind him with Sky and Zach in his arms. Harry had Zander and Sage in his hand.

Zayn: I am going to the airport. Talk to
Louis, maybe he'll explain to you.

Taylor: Wait, Zayn could I go to the airport with you.