15. I Love You

Enjoy.:) Sorry didn't edit much. Warning: Smut Alert!!!! Thanks for 1.07k reads and 53 votes.

~larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Niall's Pov. ~

Zayn has been acting extremely weird today. Since breakfast time. He has been daydreaming and zoning out. And if you ask me it looks like he is mentally debating with himself over something. I don't know what is, but I defiantly want to know what's going up there in Zayn's head.

Niall: Zayn!

Zayn:...........

Liam: He still zoning out?

Niall: Yep!

Zayn: *snaps back to reality* Uh? What?

Harry: You alright Zayn, you've been zoning out for a while now. What's on your mind?

Zayn: Nothing much...........i-it's nothing important.

Louis: Well it must be important if you keep zoning out and ignoring us. What are mentally planning a sneak attach of someone?

Niall: *rolls eyes* Louis it isn't the time to joke around. He could have Schizophrenia or something like that.

Zayn: *eyes widen* I do not have Schizophrenia.

Liam: Do you here any voice telling you to do horrible things?

Zayn: No! The only voice in my head is my voice.

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

You could do it Zayn, you could do it. Just tell him it will be simple.

Zayn: Uhhh.....Niall could I please talk to you to private?

Niall: Um, sure?

I get off my stool and help Niall down off his stool. I held his hands gently and led him to our bedroom, so they boys want hear our private conversation. After Niall walks in, I close the door behind him and lock the door cause I don't want anyone to interrupt our conversation. Niall sits on the edge of the bed and I get on my knees in front of him.

Niall: So what you wanna talk about?

Zayn: Ummm,.....I wanna tell you something, but I'm not sure if you would feel the same way back, so it might make our friendship awkward.

Niall: What is it Zaynie?

Zayn: *holds Niall's hands* Niall, I-I'm in l-love with y-you!

Niall: *tears up* Really?

Zayn: Yes. Could you possible be my boyfriend?

Niall: I-I don't know Zayn! I've been in love you for many months now almost a year and you haven't even noticed. And every time we had sex you didn't even notice the scars on my arm. You only noticed my sexual areas. Now look how I am. I'm pregnant and I'm only 18.

Zayn: And I'm super sorry for not noticing Niall. I just realized I was confused all those times we had sex together. And I know now that I am not in love with Perrie, I'm in love with you Nialler.

Niall: I-I still don't know!

Zayn: What if I take you on a date and prove how much I love you?

Niall: *nod head and wipes tears* Yea. When will the date be?

Zayn: Tonight.

Niall: But we have a concert tonight.

Zayn: That's why we are going after. I already have some plans you might like.