89. This Is What We Have Become

This chapter has 3,050 words. Only 2 more chapters left, enjoy!

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ December 3rd, Monday ]

- 2 Days Later -

- 1D Mansion -

- Louis' Room -

~ Louis' pov. ~

Eleanor and I were starring above up at the ceiling from my bed. The bed sheets were covering our chest and were just silently next to each other, but still close.

Eleanor: Louis?

Louis: Yea El?

Eleanor: What are we?

Louis: What do you mean?

Eleanor: We keep having sex and after we keep acting like it was nothing. We have an an son and newborn twin boys.

Louis: I don't know.

Eleanor: All I know is that we need to grow up and mature, cause playing around and having sex is not what new or good parents or adults do.

Louis: I agree with that.

Eleanor: So we both agree that we need to stop this?

Louis: Yes.

Eleanor: And when I say now, I mean now.

Louis: Okay, I understand.........Eleanor do you still have feelings for me from our 'relationship' or whatever it was? I know you had 100% feelings in that relationship, except for me, I didn't have any.

Eleanor: Of course I still love you, I just have trust issues with you cause you lied to me for the most of our relationship and then you have been letting anger get the best of you. You hurt Harry and Lilli, I fear for the boys and I safety right now.

Louis: I know and I'm seriously working on that.

Eleanor: Why did you ask me that?

Louis: Cause I've been thinking and wondering.

Eleanor: Thinking and wondering about what?

Louis: You.

Eleanor: Me?

Louis: Yea, I've been sleeping you with since August and I only did it cause I have feelings for you and I just barely noticed cause I'm slow. I've always been in love with you. I don't think you we're the beard, I think Harry was more of the beard in our relationship.

Eleanor: What? You had feelings for me this whole time.

Louis: Yea, but I barely realizing it. I been hiding behind the fact that Harry wanted to have an happy relationship, come out to the fans, and continue our relationship. Harry was so young and sweet and innocent and I just got lost in a trance under his love spell. I just wanted for him to happy cause if I didn't, I felt like I would break his fragile body. But I already did and I did more than that. I mostly keep you as a 'beard' cause I thought we just had some sort of connection there.