44. Lucy

Picture on the side or above is Lucy on the left and Lucy's outfit in the middle. There are 8,100 words on this chapter. On the right is Eleanor's outfits. Hope you Enjoy.

~larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Still November 11th, Sunday ]

- 12:00 pm -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

After we left the hospital, we spent some time with our kids and then we took separate showers. We would did it together, but Amber had to take a shower as well, cause she hasn't taken one this morning cause we asked her to watch them early this morning. Then she had Darcy and Leo with her. Now it's 12 and we are heading over to meet Lucy.

We gonna have lunch with her at this place called Veggie Grill, to talk about some things. Veggie Grill is a vegan restaurant. I'm not sure if Lucy is a Vegan or not, but it's whatever, if she says it's really good, then I guess we are going there. Lucy she used come her all the time with her old boss and their kids and she loved it.

Preston drove us and we had finally arrived. And of course when we pulled up there was paparazzi snapping photos. Preston got us pass the little crowd of paparazzi and we got in. I looked around and once we walked in. I saw a green hair girl sitting in the waiting area with her legs crossed and she was scrolling on her phone. She must of been here for a while and got bored.

As we walked closer towards here, there was paparazzi screaming our names through the window and snapping photos. She looked and look around. When she met eye contact with her, she stood up smiling, and put her phone in her pocket. She had dark green hair, a lip piercing, dark blue eyes, and red lipstick on. She had on a a muscle shirt loose crop top that said 'Dream Big,' white shorts that had flowers, and combat boots. A small black over the shoulder strap bag.

Lucy: Hi, it's finally nice to meet you guys.

Niall: You too!

She leaned in to hug me first and we embraced and then she leaned in to hug Zayn. She smelled like cotton candy.

Lucy: I already asked one of the workers to save us a table, so we have an reserved spot.

Zayn: Well let's go mayo the table and start eating, I'm hungry.

We walk over to our table and the waiter gives us the menu's, and leaving us to it.

Niall: How long have you been waiting here?

Lucy: I got here 20 minutes ago.

Niall: Sorry, to keep you waiting.

Lucy: It's alright. I wanted to get her early and plus you were probably stopped by fans and paparazzi. It's alright, I already understand and you don't have to explain.

I like her already, she seems so sweet and throws off an happy personality which is good for the kids.

- Hospital -

~ Harry's Pov. ~

Everyone left to go get something to eat for lunch at The Cheese Cake Factory. Louis and I were alone in the hospital room with Lilly. It was very quiet and Louis was just starting at random spots. I was scrolling through my phone. I decided to put my phone away. I should take this opportunity to talk to Louis about our relationship instead of awkwardly sitting in the room together.

Harry: Louis.

He looks up at me slowly.

Harry: Could we talk about our relationship?