75. Dr. Wilson

This chapter has 2,272 words. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Two Weeks Later -

[ Thursday, July 17th ]

- 5:15 am -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I was feeding Maddie, it was currently four in the morning. Maddie always wakes up around this time be fed and then to start her day. I hear someone walk in and I see Harry coming in with Leo in his arms.

Niall: Hey Harry, what are you doing here?

Harry: I just wanted to talk to you.

Niall: What's up?

Harry: Did you solve things with Zayn?

Niall: No, he's still mad at me.

Harry: Is he like ignoring completely or just ignoring you with a little gestures.

Niall: Um, why do you wanna know Harry?

Harry: I just wanna help you guys solve this.

Niall: Why?

Harry: Cause you helped me a lot through my break up and my relationship with Louis. You helped me through the toughest times in my life and I just feel like I owe you an favor.

Niall: Harry you don't owe me anything. Plus Zayn and I really aren't in a serious problem like you and Louis had.

Harry: Well maybe I could help you with Zayn and maybe he'll stop ignoring you.

Niall: He's not completely ignoring me.

Harry: Mmm, hmm.

Niall: He isn't.

Harry: Prove it me, by describing it.

Niall: He still comes into our room at night kisses me on the check, telling me good night and he loves me. That's mostly it, but it's better then nothing.

Harry: Yea, that's way better then nothing.

Harry and I talked until around 8 o'clock in the morning. We didn't know it was eight until Zayn walked into the room, telling us. After we then parted way. I had to take an shower and get ready for my doctors appointment to check on the babies. We were gonna find out the genders of the baby and I was excited. I wasn't excited as before cause Zayn and I still weren't talking much. We also had to meet up with our social workers Erica and Brandon at Erica's flat. We were bringing Lucy with us because we decided to bring Sky and Zach with us. While we are talking to Erica and Brandon, we wouldn't be able to focus 100% on both twins. We would be mainly focusing on Sage and Zander.

Niall: Why you all sweaty and shirtless?

Zayn: I woke up early at 4 in the morning and went on a jog with the dogs. I came back right and I am sticky and exhausted.

I nod, a little confused why he was speaking a lot more to me this morning. He had earphone in his ear. While Harry and I were talking, I had got Sage, Zander, Sky, and Zach from their rooms. I had laid an blanket on the ground for them to roam around on the floor. I also bought in the laundry from the dryer, so I had an basket in front of me, folding the kids clothes. So he walked on to that sight of that and Harry on the rocking chair with Leo still in his arms. He left when Zayn joined me on the floor, giving us privacy.

Zayn: I see your already practicing your house wife skills.

I send an glare in Zayn's direction and feel him to be quiet. He chuckles and kisses the back of my neck then suggles his chin into his neck.