10. Larry's Secret

[ Warning: ]

[ Language, Smut ] I don't think that this chapter will be this exciting for you guys. Only one part, but yea hope you enjoy, sorry didn't edit much. And I'm finally putting some Larry on here. Hope you like the picture above of Larry kissing.^^^^^^^^ Also thank you for the 531 reads and 28 votes in three weeks. I can't believe my story is going better then I thought it would.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Next Day, Thursday -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I giggle as I feel a ticklish feeling rub against my stomach. I giggled and snuggled into Zayn's chest, but I kept my eyes shut.

Niall: What are y-you doing to me Zayn? *giggles* It tickle!

Zayn: *chuckles* I'm just rubbing your baby bump, Nialler! Wake up love!

Niall: *whines* Whyyyy?

Zayn: The doctor needs to check up on you and the babies.

Niall: He can't do it later. I'm tired!

Zayn: No, come on Nialler.

I opened my eyes and pulled away from Zayn's chest, which caused Zayn to stop rubbing my stomach. He pulled my hospital grown down since my boxers were revealed, so he could rub my stomach. I frowned at the lack of warmth coming from Zayn. I sat up to see Dr. Walters smiling at the foot of the hospital bed.

Dr. Walters: Morning Mr. Horan how you doing this morning?

Niall: I'm fine.

Zayn: *climbs out of bed*

Dr. Walters: And you Mr. Malik?

Zayn: I'm doing fine.

Dr. Walters: *walks to Niall* Well after I'm done with Niall, I'll have the nurse bring Niall some breakfast. *checks Niall's IV*

Niall: Dr. Walters?

Dr. Walters: Yes Mr. Horan?

Niall: Could you tell my babies genders possibly now?

Dr. Walters: How far along are you?

Niall: Um, I'm 2 1/2 months, almost 3.

Dr. Walters: *hesitates* Well there is a way, but it's only been tested on one person. I'm pretty sure it work on you.

Niall: So you'll do it?

Dr. Walters: Yes. Let me just unhook you from the IV and we'll be on our way to the private room.

After a few minutes he unhooks me from the IV and he leads Zayn and I to the private room. Zayn and I entwine our hands and walk together like a couple, which I knew would never happen between us. Especially since Zayn is madly in love with Perrie.

We in up in this private room that says 'Private Area, Do Not Enter.' I sit on the hospital bed, criss cross and Zayn sits on the on the chair by my right side. The doctor pulls out the gel and instructs me to lift my shirt up. He hands Zayn and I these dark tinted glasses and turns the light off. We put the glasses on, including the doctor, and watch Dr. Walters moves.

He gets bottle of green gel and squirts it on my stomach. I shiver at the coldness, but suck it up as he spreads in around my stomach with his gloved hands. He gets this little mouse then and clicks a button. A blue light shines and he waves it above my stomach slowly, looking at the screen monitor. He then takes a picture and prints five out for me like I requested and handed them to Zayn. He cleaned my stomach, turned the machine off, and turn't the lights off.