66. Another Pair Of Malik's

This chapter has 8,152 words. Enjoy!

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ January 27th, Wednesday ]

- 1D Mansion -

- 8:30 pm -

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

Niall: What time are you hanging out with Perrie?

Zayn: Well today is a tight schedule for me. I have to leave 10 for rehearsals which will be an hour today. Then I'm hanging out with Perrie from 11 until 1. Then she goes home and an hour later, we going to the hospital so she could give birth later tonight. I have only three hours today to spend time with you. I wanted to spend more time with you, but I have rehearsals and Perrie wants me to stay over for the last 4 weeks I'm here to watch the twins.

Niall: It's fine Zayn, I could spend time with the kids before I leave.

Zayn: Yea.

For the next hour and an half Niall and I spent our time just cuddling and talking to each other, getting once in a while when one of the babies woke up. The slowly one by one the ended up joining us in the bed, including Eric. I then had to start getting ready to leave for rehearsals. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I was just wearing a black shirt, my leather jacket, my black jeans, and and my black combat boots. I just went simple cause I really don't care how I look. I grabbed my keys, wallet, my phone, and of course my phone charger. I walked over to Niall, who was laying on the bed with the kids. I kissed the kids goodbye and Niall.

Zayn: Bye love!

Niall: Bye! Have fun with the boys!

Zayn: I will try to, but it is not that much fun without you.

He rolls his eyes and pulls Zander closer to him, who was reaching to me and about to fall off the bed.

Niall: Hurry up Zayn, you already late. The boys already left you.

Zayn: Alright, bye! Love you!

Niall: Love you too!

I leave the room, closing the door. I head out the front door and my driver was sitting in the car waiting for me. My phone started ringing. The driver said hello to me and I just nodded because I answered my phone, while I climbed into the back seat. The driver closed the door and I started buckling up.

Zayn - Hello?

Naught Boy - Is this a bad time to call? You sound rushed.

Zayn - Uh, no! I am just in the car right now. So I have a couple minutes to chat before I have to go.

Naughty Boy - Where are you heading?

Zayn - To the rehearsal studio. We are starting rehearsals for your this tour.

Naughty Boy - You still going on tour? Even through our plans.

Zayn - Yea, it will be my last one with the boys forever. It might not be all so enjoyable to me, but I gonna do it.

Naughty Boy - Are you gonna tell them?

Zayn - Soon, maybe during tour.

Naughty Boy - How do you think they are gonna take it?

Zayn - I don't know. I am sure they will be upset and angry first, but it is what it is.

Naughty Boy - Well you only have 3 more weeks until you go on tour and we need to start discussing now.