84. Triplets First B-Day

This chapter has 4,530 words. Watt pad really getting on my nerves. It's been deleting parts from the chapters and it's always the important parts. I realized it wasn't in the last chapter, so I am squeezing everything in this chapter. Also I just republished a new story. A Larry Stylinson story called My Princess. Go read it if you want to, but anyways hope you enjoy. 7 chapters left till the end.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ August 13th, Tuesday ]

- 1D Mansion -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

Harry invites Max, Randy, Kamryn, Jazz, and Lito. They were all hanging in my room and to hang out and make me feel better. This was Harry's plan and I still felt like shit. You know how a girl on her period and she says she hates the world and she hates everyone, even her friends? Yea, I really feel like that right now. I really just wanna stab everybody right now so they could feel my pain. I feel numb, my head is throbbing, my eyes are puffy, my heart hurts, and I just can't think of anything, but Zayn. Zayn is on my mind and never thought this was gonna happen. I heard my ring tone go off, constantly, but I just ignored it, not really interested in who was calling me.

Lito: Your phone is ringing Niall?

Niall: That's nice.

Lito: You don't wanna know who's calling you?

Kamryn: Yea, that sounds like something important.

Niall: That person could go fuck themselves for all I care.

Jazz: You didn't even look at the screen.

Niall: Why don't you look at it for me?

Jazz: Fine.

She grabs my off the nightstand and I watch her read the screen.

Jazz: 6 miss calls from Joshua. Who's Joshua?

Kamryn: Is he an annoying nightstand that keeps calling?

Harry: Uh, just ignore that, his not an important person.

Max: Guys shut up!

Niall: Give me

Harry: Niall no.

Niall: Why not?

Harry: Cause, he isn't bringing you anything but stress and heartbreak.

Niall: Joshua my ex-boyfriend. Aka the reason why Zayn and I are no longer together. He came by three weeks ago while Zayn and I were still fighting. Told me news, Zayn flipped. Two weeks later, I am a single heartbroken parent boy. Now you know.

They look at me with sad eyes and then look at each other. I'll just talk to Joshua, later tonight.

[ August 14th, Wednesday ]

~ Niall's ~

Today was the triplets birthday. Harry arranged a little party in the backyard. They just set up tables, to eat, hang with friends and anyone close to celebrate the triplets being one. Anne, Gemma, Robin, Des, Jay, Mark, and Louis' many siblings were here. Nick was also here to support Harry and the triplets like he always did. There were many presents on the table by the patio. There was also cake and Harry was letting them eat cake for the first time. I walk into the kitchen, sluggishly and see Zayn bending over, in the fridge, looking for something to drink. I perk up a bit, because he's the person I need to talk to right now.