90. Baffled

This chapter has 2,518 words. The song up top is a song we are gonna pretend that 1D wrote and put on the album. Enjoy!

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ December 15th, Tuesday ]

- 1D Mansion -

- 3:20 am -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

Will: Congrats boys!

He said, walking into the house.

Louis : What are you congratulating us for?

Will: You guys news is trending all over the news and Twitter. I am sure girls were passing out all over the world last night. I am sure they will be having orgasms after you release the official full album.

Niall: Of course you added that disturbing part.

Will: I am just saying the truth. Did Harry get here yet?

Niall: No.

Will: What you mean no?

Niall: He said he's an hour away.

Will: An hour away. You guys leave in an hour! Gosh, why did he decide to stay longer?

Niall: Don't worry, he is already in his clothes and stuff. He'll be here.

Will: What about Liam?

Louis: He said he'll be here in 40 minutes.

Will: Shouldn't you guys be taking showers. Two you smell like baby vomit and I am not trying to point

Niall: You try having two babies to take care of that are practically newborns.

Will: I don't have any kids.

Zayn: I wonder why. No girl wants you.

Will: Or I know how to use an condom correctly.

Louis started laughing hard and holding his stomach.

Will: Could you guys just speed up your process of eating?

Zayn: We will be ready, goss.  

Will: 4:20, I better see your butts on the porch and getting in to the van.

Zayn&Niall&Louis: Alright!

Today is the big day that Baffled is starting to come alive. At 4:20 we have to leave to go to an radio station. We are releasing three singles today at different times and events. At the radio station we are releasing the first single called Irreplaceable. That song is personal to me, cause I wrote about my suicidal ways. I did the same with another song that we are releasing later tonight, about fighting with your inner demons. Harry and Louis wrote a few parts as well. That song is called The Ending. We are releasing that at the live show we have. We are talking about the album and our personal life, coming from fans who are coming and Twitter. That is from 6pm-7:30. Then we have a meet&greet in the afternoon were we are performing Irreplaceable and the full version of Drag Me Down. We have a version with Zayn singing his parts in there.