68. Rehab

This chapter has 5,170 words, enjoy lovely's.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ February 23rd, Monday ]

- Recovery Center -

- 10:30 am -

- 2 Week Later -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

It's been about two weeks since I have been here and I am surprisedly liking the place. It is so relaxing and so is the therapy. I get a massage therapy every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. It is really relaxing. They say at the other mental hospitals or recovery centers they would give you pills to help with panic attacks, but they prescribe massages instead. They say giving a patient pills for panic attacks is like controlling their minds and taking a part of them away from their actual selves. That could cause more depression and patients to feel miserable and suffocation. Massages actually mentally soothe the body to relax and train the brain to know how to calm itself during panic attack situations. I like that the that theory better, because I hate swallowing pills and I also love massages.

I had a free day to myself today, well half the teens have an off day today while the other half have it on Friday's. For adults half have free time on Tuesday's and the other half have it on Saturday's. Pre-teens have it on Wednesday's and the other half have it on Thursday's. And there is a group of kids who have it on Sundays's. Yes, there are kids here. The ages I saw were about ages 8-10. I never knew that kids that age had depression or suicidal thoughts. It was just a small group of them though.

I was currently laying down in my comfortable bed, scrolling on my phone. I was texting Mitchell, who I missed. Smithy was out with Max, playing football on the field. The asked me to join, but I really wasn't in the mood to play football. I did want to go on the field though and just relax. I set my phone down and went into the bathroom to go pee. After I was done, I washed my hands and right when I opened the door, my phone started ringing.

Randy: Hurry up and answer that before I punch you in the face!

I rolled my eyes at him and made my way to my phone to answer it. Randy is still rude to me and I finally settled into my brain that he doesn't hate, he just hates how things go for him, so I just need to ignore him. I don't know why he say he hates me, if he barely knows me. He just has his issues and hates everything about life. I looked at the contact ID to see that Paris was calling me, I answered the phone and put it to my ear. Paris is my friend, I met her last week in the cafeteria, along with a couple group of girls and two guys. They are all teens of course.

Niall - Hello.

Paris - What you doing Niall?

Niall - Nothing, I was just texting my friend from my hometown. I am really bored now and Randy's being an asshole.

Paris - Great!

Niall - How is that great?

Paris - I am not saying it's great that your bored and Randy's being his usual asshole self. I am just saying that it's great that you having nothing to do. Come to the field and bring a blanket that do you don't mind getting dirty.

Niall - Alright, is it just going to be us two?

Paris - No, it's gonna be Kamryn, McKinley, Jazz, Legend, Paris, Lito, and Jaxx. By the way I wants you to meet someone later on.