42. Good Luck Skylar

Just to let you know that I really stopped editing my stuff, because it probably take me longer to update it and I know that you guys really don't care. Or do you? Anyways enjoy this chapter and sorry it's short.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ November 9th, Friday ]

- 5:00 am -

~ Zayn's Pov.

I woke up Niall, shaking him gently knowing his body is still probably sore. He slowly blinks and looks up and the doctor and I. The doctor smiles at Niall and unhooks him to the IV. Niall slowly gets up and I help him, but his joggers and shoes on. Soon nurse Dandy comes with a wheelchair for Niall. I had Zach ready to go in his baby seat. I held the baby seat and walked behind the nurse who was pushing Niall's wheelchair.

Last night Skylar was transferred to the Children's hospital in the hospital helicopter. My mum, Maura, and Donyia went in the helicopter with her, and they are currently with her at the Children's hospital. Niall and I were going to the hotel for a quick moment. Niall and I were gonna take a bath together and have Liam watch Zach.

As we head outside there is of course stupid paparazzi there snapping photos. I get into the van first and then Niall gets in slowly with the help of Paul. I buckle up Zach in the middle of Niall and I. Paul then hops in and starts driving towards the hotel. We were gonna take showers and get Zach in his crib. Liam was gonna watch Zach, Sage, Maddie, and Zander.

- 6:30 am -

- Children's Hospital -

Niall, Yaser, Bobby, Waliyaha, Saf, Paul, and I just pulled up into the parking lot of the Children's Hospital. My dad and Bobby went up to the front desk to ask where Skylar was. Waliyaha, Saf, Niall, and I sat down in the chairs. A few seconds later the nurse, Bobby, and my dad walked over to us. Niall and I stand up as they get closer to us.

Yaser: This is Nurse Rosie.

Rosie: Are you two the father of Skylar Malik?

Niall&Zayn: Yes.

Rosie: Come with me! The rest of you are gonna have to wait here.

Niall and I follow Rosie into the elevator. It's super awkward and quiet in here. Niall and I are only worried about Skylar right now. We reach the 5th floor and then we exit the elevator following her to Sky's room. We walk into the room and she's in a bed that's closed and you could only touch her through the two holes in side.

Rosie: Says I've been watching her when I'm not at the front desk. She's on a breathing tube and I fed her when she arrived and this morning. There was three ladies in her, I think went to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.

Niall: When does she have surgery?

Rosie: The doctor said it be 7 am, so she still has a good hour until then and you guys could spend time with her. I know she mustn't had time to see cause it was an emergency.

Zayn: How long is the surgery?

Rosie: It is two hours.

Zayn: Is there like any risk?

Rosie: No, there would've been a risk if the doctor was a different doctor, but I could tell you Doctor Wright is the best. He did this operation many times and it never messed up.

Niall and I nod at here and walk over to Skylar. She was was sleep and I can see her chest slowly rising up and down from her breathing. It's probably takes a lot of effort for her to breathe. For the next hour Niall and I just gave her little affection. She eventually opened her eyes and she had a bright blue eyes like Zach's and Niall's. Soon Doctor Wright comes into the room with a few other nurses. We sign some papers and then it was time for Sky to go into surgery. I sigh standing up, it's time for Skylar to go into surgery and I really hope it goes well. Niall and I watch as the nurses roll her away. We decide to head to the cafeteria to meet up with our Mums, dads, and my sisters.