61. Old Friend pt. 2

This chapter has 4,221 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Still January 10th, Thursday ]

~ Harry's Pov.

Nick and I are now in a booth. Lilly and Darcy were next to me in their baby seats. Leo was in his as well just next to Nick. I folded the stroller and it was leaning on the side of the table.

Harry: Thanks for meeting up with me Nick.

Nick: It's no problem Harry, I missed you and you know I'll do anything for you.

Harry: And sorry that the triplets have to tag along I something new to you.

Nick: It's no trouble Harry. I know your going with problems trusting Louis and I totally get it that you want the triplets with you to make sure they are safe. I understand Harry and I'm fine with that. Help you with them throughout today.

Harry: Thanks you really are the best. You have the day off today? No interviews or anything like that?

Nick: Nope! I have an off day today. I get this day to myself and choose to hang out with you.

Harry: Great I was wondering if you could stay with me while I do some errands. I really can't handle all three of the babies by myself yet, they are still in the phase of needing a lot of attention and care. Sometimes Niall comes over to help me and if not him the triplets nanny, Amber.

Nick: Sure, I'll help. What is it that you need to do today?

Harry: A lot of things.

Nick: Proceed.

Harry: Well first I need to take the triplets to their first infant doctor appointment. Then I need to go baby shopping for nappies, formula, and baby food. Then I need to go to my own doctors appointment to do my doctor make sure everything went well with my body through pregnancy, birth, and after birth. I was also thinking about house hunting and looking for a flat to live in by myself. Just the triplets and I.

Nick: Your gonna live in a flat by yourself? Aren't you and Louis engaged?

Harry: I canceled the wedding in America and I broke up with him a few days ago. That's why I've been staying in a hotel suite since then He's been an major jerk lately and I really needed to let him go and move on with my life. I just really need to on just the triplets and I. Not Louis and his drama. Plus I might get a flat, I'm not a 100% sure on it.

Niall: Oh, okay.Is there anything else you have to today?

Harry: I'm gonna go back to the 1D Mansion, so I have to get my stuff out the hotel and I'm gonna need a little help. I also have to go to this place and meet up with Louis to make an official version of the triplets birth certificates.

Nick: You don't wanna face Louis alone.

Harry: I really don't wanna see him at all, but things happen.

Nick: It be fine, I'll be there, if he does to much or something I'll be there to protect you and the triplets.

Harry: Thanks, your really the best Nick.

Nick: No problem Harry, you know I'm always there for you.

Harry: Enough about me now, so how's your life been? I haven't heard about you much lately. We've haven't hung out together in like a year.

Nick: Yea, but I've been up to some things.

Harry: Like what?

Nick: My manager and I are discussing a lot lately about me possibly getting my own TV interview show. I know I'm getting the show, but we are just discussing how I want my show to run, stage designs, and important stuff like that. I'm 60% there, a lot of behind the scenes things are just going on.