34. I Forgive You

Sorry short chappie, but enjoyies.

~larrystlyinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Still September 25th ]

~ Louis' Pov. ~

I miss Harry and the triplets like crazy. I don't know why I was being a dumbass and let my anger get the best of me. I tried to stop, but it's just that I can't. I can't and I don't know why it's so hard for me to stop doing what I did to Harry and Darcy. I swear on my mother that I never really mean't to hurt them. I sigh cause I know what I gotta do and I know Harry is gonna yell at me so bad.

I get up from my bed and threw on a sweater. I had to go outside cause I know that's where Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Niall were. They were in the hot tub, relaxing. I get into the elevator and press the lobby button. Once I got there, I went to the back door which lead to the pool and hot tub. I saw Zayn and Niall making out in the hot tub and Liam and Harry talking about something. I opened it and walked towards them. Liam spoke which caused Zayn and Niall stop eating each other faces.

Liam: What the hell do you want?

Louis: C-could I talk to Harry in private?

Liam: Why?

Louis: Cause I really need to talk to him about something important.

Liam: And that is?

Niall: Liam just come on! Let them talk!

Niall talks as he walks out on the steps as Zayn was right behind him, holding is slightly swollen hips. Liam sighs and gets out, and gives Harry a look, causing Harry to nod. When they leave, I felt off my sandals and dip my feet in the water next to Harry.

Harry: What do you wanna talk about?

Louis: I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

Harry: Your gonna have to do better then that.

Louis: I'm sorry for ignoring you and the the triplets like that. I'm also sorry for hurting you through out your pregnancy and hurting Darcy. I just didn't know what to do in a situation where I have children from two different people. I didn't know what to do so I just freaked out and let the anger get the best of me. Them I started to ignore you and the triplets which was a bad idea. Now I just miss you guys terribly.

Harry: I forgive you, but I'm not forgetting this whole situation. Therefore I'm not a 100 percent sure about having you around the kids cause you keep physically hurting us. If you gonna be around the triplets, I have to be in the room as well.

Louis: I'm okay with that.

Harry: Did your mum call you earlier today?

Louis: Yes, and she was really pissed.

Harry: My mum is pissed at you too!

Louis: I'm so glad things are starting to go back to normal.

Harry: Me too!

Louis: Can I kiss you?

Harry: *nods* Of course.

Louis: *passionately kisses Harry*

Harry: *pulls away* I love you!

Louis: I love you too babe!..........Where are the triplets?

Harry: With Amber.

Louis: Could I go see them, I missed them?

Harry: Yea, come on.

He jumped out and grabbed his towel. He quickly dried off and then we headed back upstairs hand in hand. I'm so happy that things are back to normal.