78. Bloody Hell pt. 3

This chapter has 4,850 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ July 20th, Sunday ]

- London King Hospital -

~ Zayn's Pov. ~

Doctor: Alright Niall, you are able to be released.

Niall: Okay, thanks doctor. You have my clothes Zayn?

Zayn: Yea, over there.

He grabs his clothes and starts uniting his hospital gown. While I got Zach's, Maddie's,and Sky's clothes on.

Niall: We have to go to the police station right after?

Zayn: Yep!

Niall: I don't want to.

Zayn: Well it's better now cause then you don't have to deal with later in the future, ruining your life......again.

Niall: Smart mouth.

Zayn: You know it's very true though.

Niall: Well let's get out of here so we could get this over with.

He says button his pants. I grab Zach and Sky. He picks up Maddie and I quickly text Paul, asking if he was in the downstairs lobby. When he said yes, we head down in the lift. Paul guide us through the crowd. There was way more paparazzi then fans outside. They just wanted to make up an exclusive story to get money and I think that's sick of them since Niall just got drugged and raped. It was a little cruel to just get all his face with camera's when he's going through a lot right now. We got into the SUV and Paul drove us to the police station for Niall's question. 

- Police Department -

~ Niall's Pov. ~ 

Receptionist: How may I help you?

Niall: Um, I am here for an questioning.

Receptionist: Name please.

Niall: Niall Horan.

She types something into the computer and then nods standing up.

Receptionist: Okay, could you wait here sir while I take Niall back for questioning?

Zayn nods and then looks at me, kissing me on my forehead. The walking over to the chairs with the kids. I follow the receptionist to the back for questioning. She leads me to a door and I walk in to see a dark room with only a desk. There was a lamp on it, making the room have a little light. I thought the rooms only looked like this in the movies. She told me to sit on the side with the one chair. I sat and she left the room, locking the door behind her. About 5 long minutes later, three people came into the room. An officer and two detectives, one of them a female with an notepad. They sat down in the chair after shaking my hand. The officer started setting up an camera.

Detective #1: Hello Niall, I am Detective Donald and this is my partner Detective Scarlett.

Scarlett: We are sorry about what happened to you and hope this doesn't effect your life majorly. We will be asking some questions and recording our conversation on tape if you don't mind. If the questions get too much for you and will skip it. Maybe next time we could talk about it when your more comfortable.