73. Shocking

This chapter has 2,451 words. Enjoy.

~ larrystylinson_Ziall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ July 2nd, Monday ]

- 4:05 am -

~ Niall's Pov. ~

I suddenly wakes up quickly to a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I jerk up a bit fast in pain and grouch into a ball position, holding my stomach. I grunt loudly as I hold my stomach more, giving a little massage to help the pain. These babies are really killing me right now. About 2 minutes later Zayn wakes up and looks over at me sleepy.

Zayn: Are you alright love?

Niall: No, one of babies is kicking hard against my abdomen and the other baby is kicking against my spine and it hurts badly.

Zayn: Want me to get a heating pack or ice?

Niall: Heating pad for my abdomen and could you just rub my lower back?

Zayn: Yea, just take your shirt off and I'll be back.

Zayn gets up from the bed, pulling the covers off his body. He sleepily walks out the room, rubbing his eyes to get the heading pad. As he does that I slowly do what Zayn said. About five minutes later Zayn comes back. He goes to my side of the bed outlet and plugs the heating pad in. He then climbs over me, to his side, sitting up and he start to massage my back. He did it for an good 15 minutes. After he was done I laid done, still shirtless and he laid his head down on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair Zayn's closed his eyes, but still half asleep.

Niall: Thanks and sorry for waking you up early in the morning.

Zayn: No problem babe. It's what I am here for....Plus I did half the work to make them.

Niall: This pregnancy is defiantly take more of harder toll on me then the first.

Zayn: Sounds like it.

Niall: How's Randy?

Zayn: Fine, he got to see his daughter be born and be around his son more. Doesn't talk to his family though.

Niall: Where is he? I haven't seen him.

Zayn: He spending the night at Lilly's house.

Niall: Okay.

Zayn: Mm....So what you wanna do today? Your first day back home.

Niall: I don't know. I gonna maybe make you Louis, and Liam help Amelie start moving her things into her flat. She has a lot of stuff to unpack for only one person

Zayn: We wouldn't make it through the door without arguing our asses off.

Niall: How come you guys are arguing so badly? Liam I understand, but Louis, that's your best mate. What happen while I was gone?

Zayn: Right now they are hating on me, well all except for Harry because of an major decision I made.

Niall: What major decision have you mad?

Zayn: You haven't been on social media, huh?

Niall: No not really, I am not supposed to be on it anyways, just tell me. I don't wanna go look it up online.

Zayn: I quit the band.

Niall: You quit the band!