We're Back Bitches

One Year Later-Clarke POV

I open my eyes, blinking, adjusting to the light. Once my eyes have adjusted I look around. Metal walls surround me. My head turns, eyes stopping when I see the one person I didn't think I'd ever get to see again. Wells Jaha, my former best friend. I stare at him, anger boiling inside me as relief floods his face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, frowning.

"When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested. I came here for you."

"You got my dad arrested and killed. What makes you think I would want you here? I will never trust you again!" I yell but am soon drowned out as his father comes onto the screen. 

We all sit there listening as the engines start. Chancellor Jaha tells us what we need to do once we have arrived on earth. Soon the ship speeds up. The screen goes black as we fall towards the earth. 

Three kids unstrap themselves as we float inspire. But soon are flown into the wall when the ship execrates.

After several minutes of racing towards the earth. Feeling like we will die any moment the ship lands with a huge thud. After several minutes of sitting ether we finally unstrap ourselves realizing we are on the ground. I move to one of the boys who had gotten out of his seats. He is kneeling beside the others that had followed him.

"Is there a pulse?" I ask as he shakes his head.

I put my hand on his shoulder, squeezing it. That's when I hear the commotion downstairs. I run to the ladder, climbing down. People are pushing, trying to get to the door so that they can leave.

"Just back it up guys!" Someone very familiar says. I know that voice.

"Stop!" I call running to the front. I get to the front, stopping when I see him. "Bellamy?"

"Clarke?" He turns as I stop in front of the crowd. He is about to say something when another person calls to him.

"Bellamy?" I hear Octavia call.

We all turn to see her pushing people out of the way. She rushes over to him, throwing her arms around his neck. He puts his arms around her, holding her tight. A smile on his face. As he's holding her he looks over at me. He's here. He's really here but how?

"What are you doing here?" Octavia says but is interrupted.

"Hurry up!" Someone calls.

"Hey, I haven't seen my brother in a year." She says to the crowd.

"That's Octavia Blake, girl under the floor." People start murmuring. Octavia looks scared. I walk up to the door.

"What if the air is toxic?" I ask Bellamy, staring into his eyes. He looks at me and then at everyone else.

"If the airs toxic we're all dead anyway." He says before turning to the door.

I am about to speak when he pulls the lever. The door opens, hitting the ground. We all step out as Octavia walks out. I stand there stunned at the sight before us. Green tree's are all around us. Octavia stands there for a moment before jumping onto the ground. I look beside me to see Bellamy smiling at her.

"We're Back Bitches!" She yells.

Everyone shouts behind us, running out of the ship. Bellamy looks at me, frowning before running out to Octavia, throwing his arm over her shoulder. I walk out of the drop ship and take a breath. It smells wonderful and it's so beautiful. I walk into the forest only to see Bellamy talking to some others. I walk up to him but a hand stops me. I turn to see Wells.

"Not now Wells." I shake his hand off and walk away.

"Hey princess." I turn to see Finn coming up to me.

"Don't call me that."

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"You see this map." I hold up to him. "This map shows us that we need to be here, mount weather and we are here. Miles away from there. In order to survive we need to get those supplies." I start to walk away.

"So your going alone."

"No." I walk up to Bellamy and Octavia.

"I need your help."

"Why me?" He ask's turning to look at me. Octavia jumps down off the log she's sitting on.

"What you up to, Clarke?" She asks, smiling at me.

"I need help getting the supplies we where told about from Mount Weather. Will you help?" I look up at him. I see the boy I once knew but he has changed. He's hard and cold.

"Why should I help you? Let the privileged do the work for once." He calls out, others agree, following him as he walks off. Octavia walks up to me.

"What's with him? He's always done what you want. What changed?" I look at her and then at Bellamy talking to some boys.

"We changed him." We look at each other and then back at Bellamy.

Jasper, Monty, Octavia, and Finn come with me to find mount weather. We set out. Finn walks up to me and strikes up a conversation.

"So your a privileged child, whatcha do to get down here, princess." He smiles at me and he brushes his chin length hair back.

"I said don't call me princess." I continue to walk on through the tree's when I stop and see something. I get the others to crouch down.

"Look." I whisper.

I point to a deer. Everyone smiles as we watch the deer munch on some grass. Finn moves forward and steps on a twig that makes the deer look at us. We jump back when we see that it has two heads. I stare at it shocked as it runs away.

"I guess life really can survive down here." Jasper says. We continue to walk till we get to a river. I look down at the map.

"There isn't suppose to be a river here."

"I guess the map is wrong or a hundred years old." Finn says. Octavia runs past me, taking her jacket off. She runs into the river.

"Octavia what are you doing?" I yell at her as she dives into the river. She comes up breaking the surface smiling.

"The water's great." We smile at her till we see something moving towards her. We yell at her to get out when she goes under the water. We all rush to the edge looking for her.

"We need to distract it." I say.

I throw something in the water in the opposite direction. It lets go of Octavia and swims in that direction. Jasper jumps into the water grabbing Octavia. They swim to the shore where we all rush over, helping them out. I grab Finn's shirt, ripping some of it off, tying it around the wound on Octavia's leg.

"Next time. Save the girl." Monty says laughing. Which makes us all laugh.

We look across the river, trying to find a way when Finn and Jasper get a rope made out of some vines. Jasper asks to cross first, wanting to impress Octavia. He swings across, smiling. We all cheer and shout, we are about to follow when a large spear that impales him, seeing him into a tree. We all crouch down, I look at Finn and then back at Jasper.

"We're not alone." I say before Finn garbs my arms, pulling me away.