Holding onto the Past

Clarke POV

He's back. The prisoners take me to a cell, throwing me in. I catch myself against a bench glaring over my shoulder at them. They close the door, leaving me alone. I push myself up, rubbing my neck as I sit down. I lie down on the bench, exhaustion coming over me. 

I have dreamed of this day. Never thought that it would end up him saving me, again. I close my eyes hoping that I can get a few moments of peace before I am taken back to him. 

The door opens. I turn my head as Bellamy walks inside. I try to sit up as he rushes in, helping me. I place my hand on his shoulder, making sure he is real. That he's really here and not just a figment of my imagination. 

I pull him into a hug, closing my eyes. Rapping my arms around his neck. He puts his arms around my waist, pulling me close. 

"You're really here." I whisper.

We pull apart staring at each other. He stares at me like I might disappear. I look up at his face. He's changed. His hair is longer, he has a beard now. His face has aged a little but he is still the same man I knew six years ago.

"Madi?" I ask, looking away.

"Safe, in the woods with the others." I look back at him, a smile on his face.

"Others? You're all alive? Monty? Raven?" I feel so relived.

"Yeah. Harper, Emori, Murphy and Echo. You did it. You saved us." I pull him back into my chest. Crying into his shoulder.

"And now you're home." I bury my face further into his shoulder.

"Yeah. We're home." He kisses my head. I close my eyes. It feels like old times but it's different now. I pull back realizing something.

"Wait. Why has she let me go?"

"We made a deal. She agreed to open the bunker." I smile. Finally I'll get to see my mom again. Bellamy grabs the radio, turning it on.

"Raven, can you hear me. Come in."

"Tell me everyone's okay." She says. I smile hearing her voice. Bellamy puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Everyone's okay. We reached a deal with them but by the way the laser comes are not safe. They can hear every word we say."

"Nice to meet you we are not bad people..." Murphy tries to say through the radio. I laugh but Bellamy glare's at me.

"Raven keep Murphy away from the radio."

"Coby that."

"They know the rules but just to be safe. Kernel Diyoza here they are. Anyone tries to get around the security you pull the plug, anyone tries to do something we didn't agree upon you pull the plug, you don't hear from me every hour on the hour you pull the plug." I look at his face.

"Is that all?" Raven ask's.

"No. Someone wants to say hello." He hands me the radio. I take a deep breath before pressing the button and talking into the radio.

"Raven, Murphy it's so good to hear your voice's." I smile.

"Clarke?" Raven sounds shocked. "I don't believe it."

"Jeez and they call me the cockroach." Murphy says. I laugh.

"You guys just be careful up there. Well talk more when this is over. I want to hear everything."

"Alright but first, thank you for saving us."

"Miss you both."

"We got to go." Bellamy says.I hand the radio back to Bellamy.