Shiratorizawa saves Goshiki

Background: Shiratorizawa is looking for Goshiki and they find him half dead.

Warnings: mentioned violence.

Goshiki laid on the cold ground waiting for death. Some group beat him up really good and left him for dead.

Just as he was about to close his eyes he saw a red blur appear.

"Just the person we were looking for." -Tendou

Just like that, he was out.

Goshiki woke up in a room, traditional Japanese style with the walls and doors matching. On the wall was a katana that matched almost perfectly to his father's work. Almost.

The Goshiki family was one of the few families that made weapons that traditional way and have for centuries. Their weapons were the best and that was a fact. Everyone who was in the weapons trade wanted a weapon or them personally.

However, years of competition led to family members being kidnapped and killed, killed, and dying from old age.

Goshiki was one of the last ones left.

In the other room he heard a man with a sword box in front of him talking to Ushijima Wakatoshi.

Wait! USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI?!

The man went on saying that this is an original work of someone from the Goshiki family. Similar to the other one, the one in Goshiki's room. Too bad they were fakes.

Good fakes but fakes none the less.

Goshiki couldn't move without pain and it hurt.

The sound of the man talking disappeared and the day turned to night in a matter of about two hours.

A few people walked in wearing yukatas.

"Look who's up! How are you feeling?" -Tendou

"Thirsty." -Goshiki

Goshiki's back was lifted so he sat up and accepted the water given to him.

"We were looking for you. Didn't expect to see you like that though." -Semi

"Thanks, where am I?" -Goshiki

"You are in the Shiratorizawa mansion. We are in the mountains right now, this is my home away from my city home." -Ushijima

"Oh, well, cool." -Goshiki

"You don't seem surprised." -Tendou narrowed his eyes

"I heard the sword dealer in the other room." -Goshiki

"Awake that long?! You must be starving!" -Semi

"Yeah, but can I see the sword you purchased first?" -Goshiki asked

Shirabu, Reon, and Kawanashi came in to check things out. Reon carried the sword in.

Goshiki was given the sword and took his shaky hands and looked it over. Mostly inspection the edges by the handle and the designs in the blade guard.

"May I see that one as well." -Goshiki pointed to the one on the wall.

Goshiki was given the other katana. They had the same mistakes but the one from the wall was better.

"These are fakes." -Goshiki said as he put them back in their sheaths

"Why would you think that?" -Reon

"The blade guard is missing the Goshiki insignia, the handles are wrapped with the wrong material -this is standard but Goshiki uses a custom material-, the sheath is missing the pointed bottom guard, and the glue used to get the sheath leather onto the frame is the wrong brand and messy. In short, you were scammed. Good scam but scammed none the less." -Goshiki explained.

Everyone was in shock, he took a minute look at each katana.

This is why they needed him, more people thinking they can do this. Goshiki will help stop this, that's why he is here and Goshiki knows it too.