Punch me

Background: idk for this one. Kurotsuki aren't dating ig

"I will punch you." -Tsukishima

"Why don't you punch me with your lips?" -Kuroo

Tsukishima looked at him for a moment in awe at his stupidity. He regained himself and paused. Tsukishima would punch him alright.

He quickly raised his fight and it collided with Kuroo's face.

"AHH! That hurt!" -Kuroo

"It was supposed to. I said I would punch you." -Tsukishima

"Then I will hit back." 

Tsukishima raised his arms to protect his face but no punch came. Instead his shirt was yanked and their lips collided. 

Kuroo's lips were soft, the kiss itself was soft. Tsukishima felt surprisingly relaxed, the most relaxed he felt in a while. Their eyes met and their gazes were soft. Tsukishima wound his arms around Kuroo's next and sealed them together, sharing their warmth. When Kuroo tried to move, Tsukishima chased his lips to keep them connected. 

Kuroo giggled but got Tsukishima to straddle his lap. Wrapping his arms around the other's waist. One hand came up and held the back of Tsukishima's neck, and he slid his tongue in. 

Eventually, they pulled apart and Tsukishima hid his face in Kuroo's neck. 

"Was that a good punch?" -Kuroo

"Take me out on a date first."

"Of course."

Kuroo kissed whatever part of Tsukishima he could get to, mostly his neck and the side of his face.

The next day they had a date, Tsukishima had a lot of fun but would never ever admit.