KAZOO

Bokuto went viral over a Kazoo, here is how it happened.

Bokuto had a kazoo in his mouth and Kuroo sat on the couch watching him. Bokuto was "playing" the beginning of Thunderstruck.

He was doing great and it was loud. Until Tsukishima and Akaashi got home. Poor Bokuto didn't hear them. He also didn't hear Tsukishima come up behind him.

Kuroo had his camera out the moment they came in. Tsukishima shouted boo and Bokuto screamed into the Kazoo.

Creating a demonic sound. But the poor soul didn't take the kazoo out before sucking air in. So he sucked, hard. The Kazoo was sucked into his throat.

It was in so he could still breathe but, whenever he talked it sounded like him but with a Kazoo. Even the breathing was hilarious. 

No one could surprise their laughter and Kuroo caught it on camera. Bokuto laughed so hard that the sound of his laugh made it worse, it was a torturous loop.

He eventually laughed so hard he coughed up the Kazoo altogether. Which created even more laughter.

The video went viral all across the globe and made it onto several news stations.

News:

"Bokuto Koutarou representing Japan in the Olympics went viral for getting a Kazoo stuck down his throat then coughing it up."

The reporter began to laugh a little.

"Sorry. When asked he said 'sometimes you make mistakes. Forget keys, go to the wrong address, get a kazoo stuck down your throat playing thunderstruck. Who cares, it's funny and my favorite moment of mine.' Honestly *giggles* h-have to love that enthusiasm."

The reporters on the screen began to laugh and it went to the weather who was also laughing. In the end it went to commercial break.

To say that Kuroo, Tsukishima, and Akaashi never let Bokuto live it down was an understatement. However, they toned down teh teasing over time. Until Kuroo was teaching a class over Zoom and started to reminisce about his college years. The college students wanted proof so he pulled up the video, thinking it was something else.

Within the hour, a student who was recording the class shared the video and it went viral all over again. 

A/N: This kazoo thing was based off of a scene from fanfic where Kuroo told Tsukishima about this but this is my version.