Professor Kuroo

A/N: I love this

Kuroo was a professor at a prestigious university in Tokyo. He taught Chemistry and was well-liked. He was married to his high school sweetheart (more like salty heart in others' opinions) and kept up his physique much to Tsukishima's appreciation, though Tsukishima told him he didn't need to. He did anyway because he liked his physique and how it made him feel. He is 28 and Tsukishima is 26 and works at the history museum and plays for the Sendai Frogs. He still has a love for dinosaurs and strawberry shortcakes.

His students love him not only for his looks but for how he acts too. He is sweet, patient, and funny among other things. He has attracted the attention of some other professors who are single. It's nice but annoying. The only people who know he is married are his class when Tsukishima called him during class.

RING RING

"Excuse me, class, this should only take a moment."

Kuroo picked up the phone and had a quick conversation.

"Yes?"

"Can you pick up some strawberry shortcake?"

"Ok, I'll grab some later."

"Also, my grandpa-"

"Could this wait? I'm teaching"

"Fine, I won't ever call again."

"Alright."

"No special night either."

 "Alright! I get it, sorry!"

"Good, I was afraid you became dumber there for a minute."

"Ouch, you hurt me."

"Good."

"C'mon, don't be like that."  

"Have a good day, Tetsu. Love you."

"Love you too, bye Kei."

When Kuroo put down the phone, he noticed everyone was watching him. 

"What?"

"You're married?"

Kuroo paused and his mouth gaped for a moment.

"I'll curve the next quiz if you don't tell."

----

*A month or so later*

Kuroo tried to continue teaching but the other professor who was "evaluating" him wouldn't shut up or stop flirting. It was annoying but he couldn't be rude and snap. 

Evaluations were pretty common, happening two or three times a school year. Similar to a performance review. It allowed the university to get an idea of how each professor was doing and how their methods worked with the students they were teaching. Kuroo usually did well and had no problems with the evaluator or the score he recieved.

"Kuroo-sensei."

"Yes." -Kuroo grit out

It was the first time the class even saw him pissed off, they haven't even seen him annoyed before. Usually, he was very patient and had no problem with helping others. He understood that some things could be more difficult to understand or comprehend, and that schedules didn't always allow for students to have study sessions or get tutored by or with other students.  

"Your class seems rushed. Do you always throw this together or are you distracted? If you are I suggest you try harder. The board won't like crappy classes." -Evaluator

A student stood up ready to defend Kuroo-sensei but a loud snap from the front of the room stopped them. Kuroo stood there, glaring daggers at the evaluator, with a broken pencil in his hand that he let drop to the floor. He took in a long breath to calm himself down. He was about to speak up (yell) when the door at the bottom of the lecture room opened to reveal a tall blond man.