Bullies

"Hey, Tooru. What's a whore?" -Neice

"So told you that?" -Oikawa

"Some girls came up to me and said I was a whore and other stuff."

"Oh, sweetheart." Oikawa bent down and hugged her. "Don't worry about it. Now, what's the name of the girls who bothered you?"

———

"Turns out, one of them has an older sister who goes here. Third-year." -Oikawa

"Hm, ok. I'll talk to them." -Iwaizumi

Iwaizumi left and headed to the girl's classes room. He found her sitting at her desk.

"Hey, you're xx right?" -Iwaizumi

"Yeah, can I help you?"

"Yeah. Do you have a younger sister who goes to xx school?"

"I do. Is she doing something or...?"

"Yeah actually. My friend Oikawa has a niece so goes there and your younger sister is bullying her. Called her a whore apparently. I didn't want to jump to conclusions or anything but I thought I would ask."

"I don't think she would something like that but I'll check."

The next day.....

"Iwaizumi-san, she told me that never happened and that it was someone else."

"Ok, thank you xx. Just wanted to check."

Iwaizumi smiled and left to tell Oikawa the kid was denying everything. He gave Oikawa the news and left early to pick up his niece. Usually, Oikawa would do it but he had extra school stuff that Iwaizumi didn't.

Iwaizumi arrived at the school and saw Kyoutani with a young girl. He walked over after picking up his niece.

"Kyoutani, you have a younger sister?" -Iwaizumi

"Yeah." -Kyoutani

"Kyoutani, can I speak with you privately?"

Kyoutani and Iwaizumi walked away but could still see their niece/sister.

"If your sister scary?" -Iwaizumi

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"No, I need her to do something for me."

——

The young girl who bullied Oikawa's niece walked out of the stall. She saw another girl who looked annoyed and pissed off.

"What."  -bully

"You xx?"

"Yeah. Why?"

The scary-looking girl walked over.

"You touch it really too Oikawa's niece again and I'll rip your head off. Clear?"

She quickly shook her head and ran out the bathroom.