Detective

Background: police au

The teens walked into the precinct and had looks of boredom on their faces. The teacher tried to keep them engaged when Bokuto ran and crashed into one of the teens. Bokuto quickly got up and bowed a little.

"Hey! Watch out, ass-"

"Sorry! Got to go!" -Bokuto

Someone chased after him.

"Bokuto! I need to give you the details!" -Komi

They opened the doors and headed to the lab. 

Back with the high schoolers, Yamiji walked up to give them a tour.

"I'm Chief Yamiji. I'll be showing you around." -Yamiji

"Who's that guy who just ran out?"

"That was Detective Bokuto and Detective Komi. They had a chase that was urgent." More like, Bokuto was bored without a case, and now that he has one he can see his Akaashi. -Yamiji

Bokuto and Komi drove in his SUV to the lab and parked. Bokuto grabbed the file and ran to Akaashi. Seeing that he was just walking, empty-handed, Bokuto ran and hugged him. Akaashi was surprised at first then hugged Bokuto back, burying his face into Bokuto's chest. 

"We have a case." -Bokuto pulled back with a saddened look.

"Let me grab my kit-" -Akaashi

Bokuto pulled him in for a kiss. One that Akaashi returned.

"Hurry, Komi is waiting. Also, it's two twins, children."

The two quickly went to the scene. At the scene there were two twins that were laying face-up in a school gym. Their faces were bashed in which made identification harder. There was blood everywhere, on the walls, some equipment, all over the floor, their fingernails were covered in blood, and even on the door frames. They put up one hell of a fight. Though it was sad since the two boys were only around 18. 

They finished up and headed back to the lab and Akaashi set up the bodies for examination. Above them was a ceiling made of glass and a walkway along the edges for people to look. Bokuto heard creaking from the door above and found the group of high schoolers looking down on them. He heard them talk about the bodies and other things. Like how pretty Akaashi was, how cool it would be to see the dead bodies up close, what they would look like alive, how rude Bokuto was, and how easy it would be to bang Akaashi.

Bokuto walked up to Akaashi and pulled him in for a kiss that lasted only a few seconds, then he sat next to Akaashi asking for any details he could get. How old they were, how they died, etc. Konoha walked in and brought in an empty case for the bugs. Anahori sat across from Akaashi and started to help examine the other twin. Mostly working on repairing the skull for a sketch. Komi was listening and getting a sketch from Shirofuku. The teens went quiet.

"Hey, Detectives! I think I know whose they are!" 

Bokuto looked up, motioned for Komi to follow, and then quickly walked to them. When he arrived the teens turned to the one kid. Komi got out a small notepad and pen. Bokuto started asking questions.

"What's your name?" -Bokuto

"Shiki Naomi." -The girl said.

"Naomi-san, why do you think you could tell us who they are?" -Bokuto

"I recognize the uniforms. They go to our school. I see them around a lot, part of the volleyball team. I showed them the school after they transferred from some school in Hyogo, it closed down apparently. Something happened there, the moment the press came out about it the school closed. Inarizaki, I think." -Naomi