Professor Tsukishima

A/N: I fully believe that Tsukishima would do this.

Tsukishima was a stern professor who didn't give praise easy or ever. Earning their cold-hearted professor's respect was everything to the students.

Jason was a student from America at the college for paleontology where Tsukishima worked. He loved the subject but had trouble understanding the quick Japanese that Tsukishima spoke. He often would record the lectures then relisten later and study with friends would help him. Even with all of this effort he still wasn't great in class. Tsukishima didn't ask him questions because he understood that Jason had trouble speaking Japanese.

Overall Jason's grades were nothing to write home about. Mostly B+ and -A. It was finals and he put his all into every question.

The next week when results were handed out personally, he was scared as hell. He was called up to receive his grade from Tsukishima's desk when he saw in a red marker 105%.

He somehow earned extra credit and passed.

"Jason," Tsukishima said in English.

Everyone turned their attention to the professor.

"You did amazing. I'm proud of you."

Jason felt as though he was going to cry.

"T-Thank you!"

Jason bowed in respect.

"If you need a letter of recommendation, feel free to contact me."

Tsukishima reached out and gave Jason a head pat. Jason walked back to his seat in a daze. He was so happy.