Bodyguard

A/N: Tsukishima is from a rich family and Kuroo is his bodygaurd. They have been going out for about a month now.

Kuroo was on the other side of the room as he saw one of Tsukishima's friends walk up to Tsukishima. They began to have a conversation and Tsukishima looked increasingly uncomfortable as it went on.

"I don't want to go out on a date with you." 

Kichi got mad at Tsukishima's denial. He reached out and grabbed his wrist and yanked him back, his grip tight on Tsukishima's wrist. Kuroo went to move but Kichi started talking.

"Why don't you give up already? I wanna go out with you and I was sure you felt the same way. Why not?"

"Because I realized you only want my family's money and power."

Tsukishima left out the part where he and Kuroo had been dating for a month and his crush was long over.

"That is mean to say to your lover. I outta-"

Everyone's attention was on the three. Oikawa and Iwaizumi stood next to Akaashi and Bokuto who looked excited.

"This outta be interesting." -Oikawa

"Who's gonna win? Kichi has a fighting background." -Iwaizumi

"Haha, Kuroo is one of the best for a reason." -Bokuto

"You outta what?" -Kuroo looked pissed.

"Who are you?" -Kichi

"His bodyguard." -Kuroo

Kuroo left out the lover thing too, not sure of how it would go down with the family or how to approach the situation of that nature. He's sure they'd be chill but he doesn't want them finding out like this, with a scandal.

"Whatever, Kei is safe now so leave. I'll take care of him." -Kichi

Kuroo didn't respond but looked to Tsukishima. He wanted to do his job but if Tsukishima didn't want him to attack, he wouldn't.

"Kuroo, I'm tired. This isn't fun anymore. I want to leave so take care of this." -Tsukishima

Kuroo grinned evilly and quickly snatched the wrist holding Tsukishima and pried it off with one hand.

He walked forward forcing Kichi to walk backward. He quickly pushed and punched Kichi in the face who didn't go down. Kichi went to punch Kuroo's stomach but Kuroo moved. Kuroo grabbed the back of Kichi's shirt and held him still and he sent a knee to his gut. Kuroo let go and let him fall to the floor.

Kichi looked up at him and Kuroo just smirked and left with Tsukishima. When they got to the street, Kuroo put his arm around Tsukishima's waist and led him home.