"Well well, look whos inside again."

Shibayama finally had the courage to come out to his parents. He had the support of his wonderful boyfriend and friends to help him.

"Im gay."

Oh shit, you're really joking at a time like this?

How he wished the words never left his mouth. He had never seen such demons like this before him. His parents were usually pretty accepting but when they were angry, Satan hid in a corner.

It was 1 am, Shibayama had to sit in a chair for 4 1/2 hours. They lectured for an hour but forced him to stay there until 1 as a punishment. When the clock hit one his father excused him to bed and Shibayama headed up to his room in a haze.

Well, well, look who's inside again.

Shibayama's back was against the door as he silently cried. He had no one right now. He quickly got up and ran outside. He didn't care where but anywhere was fine at this point.

The only problem? It was pouring and he was only wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. He was getting soaking wet pretty quickly.

Went out to look for a reason to hide again.

He stopped on a park bench and sat there, letting himself freeze and get sick. He doesn't know how long he was there but it was a while.

Well, well, buddy, you found it.

He felt the rain stop and looked up to see someone familiar. From Nohebi? Yeah! Daishou's girlfriend, Yamaka Mika.

"You are Kuguri's boyfriend, right?" -Yamaka

"Yeah. What do you want?" -Shibayama

"To help you right now."

"What are you even doing here this late?"

"I sometimes can't sleep so I walk. What are you doing out this late?"

"I came out and they didn't react well. They lectured me for an hour then made me sit for 3 1/2 more hours."

Shibayama felt like he was going to cry. Yamaka made a sound of understanding (even though she really couldn't understand what he was going through).

"Follow me."

Yamaka led Shibayama to a house. One he had never seen. Shibayama never went to Kuguri's house for the front, usually coming in through the window since they didn't want to be caught (his parents knew he was gay but he wasn't allowed to date).

Now come out with your hands up, we've got you surrounded.

The door swung open to reveal Kuguri. Shibayama had never been so happy.

Kuguri pulled him into a hug. Shibayama didn't move his arms but buried his head into Kuguri's shoulder and cried.

Kuguri nodded to Yamaka and picked up the smaller boy before heading inside.

A/N: I would like to mention that I have absolutely no clue about coming out or anything like that. I am straight and a girl so yeah. I am not pretending I know about this, this is just what I think would happen with the song.

So, if there is anything majorly wrong with this please let me know.

Also, the song is Goodbye by Bo Burnham. He also did welcome to the internet and Bezos I.